Tap the chips to adjust your bet, and watch the gorgeous, crisp and beautifully animated cards fly on the table.
If you're unsure of your strategy, ask the dealer for a hint at any time.
Helpful bubbles help you quickly add up your cards, or decide whether you should take a hit on a soft value.
Take advantage of advanced strategies, like splitting multiple times, and doubling down, to win big!
We love our players so we made sure that you don't spend any money in our game to get more chips. Blackjack by Brainium is completely free to play and all the chips and money used in the game are fictitious.
Give Blackjack by Brainium a try, and we promise you will have a fantastic experience, and with the new skills you pickup, you'll feel more confident for your next trip to Vegas!
Blackjack, also known as 21, is one of the most popular casino games in the world. Blackjack is a card game where players compete against the dealer. The object of the game is to reach 21 or to reach a score higher than the dealer without exceeding 21.
In Blackjack by Brainium, the dealer must draw to 16 and stand on soft 17. Blackjack pays 3 to 2, and insurance pays 2 to 1.
Highlights & Features:
- Gorgeous, beautifully animated cards
- Touch and interact with all of your chips
- Split hands or double down to win big
- Buy insurance to dodge a dealer blackjack
- Surrender to get out of a tough situation
- Detailed statistics to track your performance
- Multiple table backdrops to choose from
- Unlimited dealer hints
- Unlimited free chips!
- Universal app looks amazing on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
We hope you enjoy Blackjack by Brainium, and contact our five star support if you have any questions :)
-Bug fixes and improvements
-Bug fixes and improvements
- Improved layout on new devices
- Increased stability
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Stability and performance fixes
- Fixed localizations issues in a number of languages
- Fixes and improvements for iOS 9.x
New in this update:
- iOS 9 support (including fixes for missing button text)
- Polished graphics for new iPhones
- Gorgeous new card designs and refinements
- Fixed internationalization issues on iOS 9
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
This update adds a new shuffle animation when a transition between decks takes places. Just like a casino, we were already changing decks in the background, but now you have a nice animation to show you this transition. Those of you practicing card counting should really enjoy this addition.
We've also squished some digital bugs :)
We received some questions about the odds of our Blackjack game. Our shuffling algorithm is a cryptographically strong randomizer. Like all casino games, Blackjack is slightly in favor of the house so it's expected for the house to win more often, but that's meant to sweeten the win whenever lucky stars align for the player.
As always, thanks for playing our game and we really appreciate the time you take to leave us a rating or review. We specially love to read the funny & happy reviews (and we DO read every single one of them!).
The Brainium Team
- 174.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Brainium Studios LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it