Step by step, Bureau of the treasure!
QiaoQi checkers originated from the Zhenlong chess game which evolved from the ancient oriental Zen of thousands of years and evolved from the thought of "knowing the heart and seeing each other".
Place a dozen or so chess pieces in a 16 X 16 board and use the traversing checkers rules to eliminate all the pieces. As long as all can be eliminated, they unlock this chess game. The less hands you use, the more you can get to the top of the list.
Players participating in the chess game, each optional chess any one of the chess pieces, across the pieces to do the move, but also to move forward to leap.
When the chess piece crosses another chess piece, the same-color chess piece that is crossed is eliminated; if different pieces of chess pieces are left behind.
As far as possible in every move to eliminate the pieces, each of the chess board when the remaining one color chess, that is, to solve this exquisite treasure.
1. There are hundreds of different difficulty chess puzzle for the player to solve the puzzle.
2. Each puzzle success, you can get a gold coin reward.
3. Players can solve the problem by buying the way to study master solution.
4. Hidden mystery machine in the game, seemingly no solution, but clever.
5. Provide all parties to upload the wise design chess game. The more people involved, the more content rich.
1. Provide players design chess layout, after the puzzle can be released to the game for others to solve the puzzle.
2. Each game player to publish a chess layout, you can get five gold coins reward.
3. Each game has a record of the creator's nickname.
Provide expert rankings, rankings by the number of broken off (descending), the number of games (from small to large), broken off the time (from small to large) in order.
- 68.3 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it