The 3DMark API Overhead feature test is a specialized test for comparing the performance of new graphics APIs such as OpenGL ES 3.0 and Metal.
- Measure the draw call performance of the latest graphics APIs.
- Compare OpenGL ES 3.0 and Metal.
- Developed by Futuremark, the benchmark experts.
- 100% free. No ads. No in-app purchases. No restrictions.
Games make thousands of draw calls per frame, but each one creates performance-limiting overhead for the CPU. New APIs like Metal reduce that overhead, allowing games to look better and run smoother. See how many draw calls your iPhone and iPad can handle with each API before the frame rate drops below 30 fps.
This app compares the relative performance of APIs on a single device. To compare the performance of the latest smartphones and tablets we recommend the 3DMark Sling Shot app, which is free to download from the App Store.
3DMark is used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies. It's the industry standard benchmark for graphics performance measurement.
3DMark technical guide:
Futuremark benchmark rules:
This app is for non-commercial use only
- Business users contact firstname.lastname@example.org for licensing.
- Members of the press please contact email@example.com.
- 35.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it