Content of the story
1. One upon a time there lived a very rich man. He has a lot of money, gold, diamond. He owns so many fields and has a lot of food. He has a big house and he hires many people to server him in the house or do the farm work.
2. But he is so mean. Every time when it is hot and shining outside, he asks his peasants to take out the rice to dry. But if any poor people pass by that intent to ask him for food, he would shout at them: "Go away the poor dirty ones! Don't you know that your dirty clothes and bodies can besmear my food?" And they got nothing to eat but are just forced to walk away.
3. Life is no better to his peasants and servants. He always tries to make them work more with paying less. They got only several bows of porridge for a hard working day. But they have no choice of working for the other because the rich man own all the lands and fields in the region.
4. The property of the rich man grows day by day in contrast to the misery life of the servants and the peasants. One of his hobby is to stay in the chair watching his property full of gold, diamond and jewelry.
5. One day the weather changes to be very cold and wet. All the plants in the fields dies. No one can plant or raise anything. Hungry and poor people begging every where. The rich man close all his door instead of opening his barn to help the others. He enjoys his own life without paying any attention to the people outside.
6. The rich man finds that all his crops is dying. "Why should I keep the servants and peasants in my house? There is nothing left to do. They can't plant the tree anymore. They are eating my food, paying my money. Such a waste." Does as his thought, he forces all of his servants and peasants to be out of work and out of his house.
7. Now there is only the rich man alone in the very large house. Still he is so happy because he doesn't have to pay his money for anyone else. But his happiness doesn't last long. The wet weather soon make all the rice to become musty and unable to eat.
8. There is still a lot of paddy in the barn but they are kept in very thick boxes. The boxes are tightly covered that the rich man can not open. "How to open these boxes? All the servants are gone, there is no one here to help me!" The rich man sobs
What would happen to the rich man? Will he be able to survive? Will he change his greedy altitude and behave well with the others?
All will be answered when you read the whole story.
- 48.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Hien Bui
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it