You can use it as a strong opponent and as a good teacher at the time of study.
With A12X Bionic processor of new iPad Pro, the playouts are performed over 170 times per second with ELF OpenGo weight v1, and with A12 Bionic processor of iPhone XS/XR, over 150 times per second! Both exceed notebook computers and is comparable to desktop computers.
Other famous weights are also included and furthermore there are several weight which can be downloaded from https://github.com/new3Rs/a_master_of_go.
For your information, the playout speed on the iPad Pro 9.7 inch model(A9X processor) will be about 10 times per second, and the one on the iPhone 6(A8 processor) will be about 1 time per second. I think that even so it is stronger than most amateurs, but I am sorry that patterns of misreading ladders will increase.
Please be careful when considering purchasing.
I am sorry for this terrible bug.
I am sorry for this terrible bug.
1. introduces "Pair Go with AI" mode. In this mode, AI will play at third, fourth, seventh and eighth moves and so on.
2. includes The latest Leela Zero weight (#242). (ELF v2 and Phoenix v1 weights are alternatively removed.)
3. fixes a bug that the app crashes when pasting content of invalid text file.
Search result becomes stranger move by move.
Technically virtual loss of MCTS nodes were not restored when terminating.
1. fixed a bug that the "scale" button did not work after odd number times rotations.
1. There were cases that scoring was not correct even if finished game. tries possibly more accurate calculation.
1. Legacy UI for viewing variations is now optional. Please check settings menu.
2. The AI engine architecture is largely modified.
This is a workaround version.
1. added an option setting to display coordinate labels.
2. changed the default weight from Leela Zero 15b to Leela Master GX89. You will enjoy handicapped games on 19x19 board more. If you want to use Leela Zero 15b, you can download it. See https://github.com/new3Rs/a_master_of_go.
3. modified the use of transposition table. Now nps means nodes per second instead of previous evaluations of neural network per second.
1. new feature: Bar chart of numbers of visits in study mode
2. new feature: supports minigo weight. See https://github.com/new3Rs/a_master_of_go.
3. Leela Zero 15b weight is updated (3d77)
4. improved ladder problem a little.
5. fixed a bug that the app may crashes repeatedly when purchasing coins failed.
6. fixed a bug that the app freeze when returning the same position.
7. fixed a bug that the app crashed when pasting SGF from an other device. It also fixed a bug that the app could not resume normally on iPhone 7P or iPhone 6.
1. shows an error message when the app fails to retrieve items for in-app purchase.
2. shows the name of weight which the AI is currently using.
1. updated Leela Zero 15b weight.
2. fixed a bug that the AI ran away when reaching a previous position.
3. improved prediction of unevaluated values.
1. discounts price of coins. (You will get double coins at the same price.)
2. added two options to save battery in study mode
3. fixed a bug that the app did not show variation after a search had stopped by timer in study mode
1. Supported a board of size 9
2. Enabled to try a board of size 13
3. Enabled to try 4-stone and 5-stone handicap games on a board of size 19
4. Enabled to select on/off of showing the winrates
5. Enabled to download weights of neural network on the Internet
6. Fixed a bug that can not read SGF on iCloud Drive
7. Fixed a bug that the scoring popover was misaligned and was cancelled immediately after rotating by odd number of times
8. Updated Weight of 15 Blocks for a board of size 19
9. Fixed a bug of landscape layout on iPhone XS Max / XR
10. Fixed a problem with autoscroll when the keyboard appeared
11. Fixed a bug that was able to play a move on a prohibited intersection
I am sorry that the previous version has a serious problem that AI's plays are too random when you play handicapped game.
1. fixed a bug that keeping stochastic even if you set stochastic opening off.
2. restored the algorithm of "stochastic opening" to the old one.
3. changed the default of "stochasitc opening" off.
1. Added the Tencent PhoenixGo network.
2. Added Instant Parameter Setting functionality to match engine parameters to famous AIs.
3. Made "Stochastic Opening" stochastic even when the number of playouts was small.
4. Modified the condition to resign at handicapped game.
5. Modified the condition for “admiration”.
6. Improved playout speed when there are many stones.
7. Fixed a bug that did not extend the reading when the AI plays first.
8. Modified the UI of the scroll parts.
· added a time-extension functionality and functionalities to display the primary variation as progress in game mode. You can check the progress of the ladder reading, and in some cases AI may avoid a mistake of ladder.
· made the algorithm closer to AlphaZero's. Please change Cinit to half if you changed it since it means twice of the one of the previous version now.
· fixed a bug that there were cases that AI did not capture a large stone-string with false eye in atari.
- fixed a bug that "Paste SGF for Game" did not work with a SGF of a handicapped game.
- fixed a bug that you could not set byoyomi due to soft keyboard on iPhone 6 etc.
- fixed a bug that PV mode kept after play / back in study mode.
- fixed a bug that the tool bar for viewing was displayed on Go board in the landscape of iPad.
- added scoring function. (You need virtual coins to use it since this is a server-side functionality. You will get free 10 coins initially for trials.)
- added ELF OpenGo weight v2.
- updated Leela Zero 15-block weight.
- added the judgment functionality as bad and admirable moves in study mode.
- added the functionality to make idle timer off. You can let the app read long time.
- added stochastic opening mode in game mode.
- improved UI variously, for instance, magnifier UI.
- Possible largest magnifying glass
- Magnifying glass for slide over and split view on iPad
- fixed a bug that weight selection was reset unintensionally
- fixed a bug that no resigns did in self-play
- fixed a bug that the app crashed because the engine did not treat ending by passes properly
- fixed a bug that the app crashed because hash was wrong
- supports handicap games up to 3 stones though komi is 7.5
- supports a new weight with 15 blocks, which reads ladders a little better
- fixed a bug that the app crashed when the user plays a pass in the condition of battery-saving off and multi-threaded
- changed AI algorithm a little
- auto save of game settings
- New sound setting and auto save
- New parameter settings of AI engine and auto save
- fixed a bug that the app could not load SGF with a pass
- improved Simplified Chinese
- supported Traditional Chinese
This version will fix it.
Thank you for reporting the issues!
- failed to restart AI after running out maximum nodes
- played a move unintentionally while a modal is shown and the app was crashed after that
- played sounds even in manner mode
- could not finish a game by passes
- disabled Magnifying glass for iPad
- proper timing of stone sounds
And share button to save a record!
Here is a version improving your suggestions.
- bug-fixed that previous sequence was not erased when updating variation sequence.
- UI easier to understand
- improved SGF support
- added functionality to take back a move to touch the move played just before
- 206.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Yuji Ichikawa
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it