such as Alzheimer’s, dementia, or autism, by detailing and organizing their individualized set of daily tasks and activities.
~ 20% of profits committed to funding for a cure of Alzheimer's and Autism~
Two Interfaces~One User~Multiple Sponsors
* The person needing the support (user) has a read only version. There is one user per account.
* The family/caregivers/teachers (sponsors), through a separate interactive interface, input,
maintain and update the information that they would like the user to access.
* Allows ups to 10 sponsors on the account to make sure that all individuals who support the
user are able to access/change the information as needed.
- a nurse, a wife, two daughters supporting a father with dementia
- a mother, father, teacher and paraprofessional supporting a child with autism
* Sponsors can input information from any iPhone -anywhere in the world.
* Allows you piece of mind when you can’t be there to oversee the care of your loved one.
* Pushes information almost instantly to your user’s phone so that you can update changes in
their schedule/activity at anytime.
Easily Organized Choices
* Simplifies the most often used but confusing or complicated apps into one visually simplified
Schedule- tasks or activities the user has throughout the day (reminder alert compatible)
Contacts-Simple to chose buttons to call/text/email.
Internet-A list of all inputted hyperlinks to favorite websites.
About Me- Any information that the user might need to access: address/phone/medication
Helper-A detailed, visual and easy to follow instruction sheet on anything the user might need
support in. (e.g how to use the television)
Matches the specific needs of the user. Make the information as specific or general as you like.
Includes the use of photos to trigger memory/understanding and potentially prevent harmful
Unlimited fields allows for increase or decrease of information as necessary.
* Assists in directing the user to specific sites that you would like them to access on the internet.
Organizes and eliminates the use of handwritten notes
* Allows sponsors to insert information that can be read and reread often. No need to rewrite the same instructions over and over if they are lost or destroyed.
* Eliminates a clutter of paperwork going between multiple caregivers/family/teachers. If a task
or routine is added or modified, the user and sponsors will see it. No need to send a note along to advise others.
* Provides a private communication area between sponsors (not viewable to the user) that can
be used to discuss current functioning of the user and any needs or support they may need.
* Keeps a record of communications for documenting improvement/decline of a user’s physical, emotional, cognitive or mental status.
- 30 Day FREE Trial then $9.99/month per account (each account includes one user and up to 10 sponsors)
- After the free trial, you will be asked to A Simple Day's Monthly Full Access plan
- It is monthly auto-renewing subscription that gives you continued access to all of the features and data in the app
- The monthly cost is $9.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged $9.99 for the renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- 66.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Heather Ryan
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it