The Clairity mobile app from Acuity Controls, allows end users (electrical contractors, sales agents, or facility maintenance professionals) to startup, configure, troubleshoot, and reconfigure nLight AIR wirelessly from a smart phone or tablet. The Clairity app is optimized for efficient onsite startup and maintenance activities. It allows end-users to easily modify the settings and operation of the fixtures, sensors, and wall switches in a zone, aiding in meeting energy code requirements. For larger installations, multiple users may use the Clairity mobile-application simultaneously to reduce onsite time. Leave the ladder and laptop in the truck!
Using Bluetooth™ Low Energy (BLE) communications, users configure zones of fixtures and wall switches without the need for special hardware adaptors or wires. Utilizing a simple, visual interface, that provides real-time feedback, configure the equipment to work together for a consistent look or allow each fixture to operate independently.
No Wi-Fi? No cellular service? No problem. We know the wireless and cellular coverage can be spotty in commercial buildings. You can make programming adjustments even with Clairity completely offline. Once your mobile device senses a connection to the internet, all of the configuration parameters will be backed up in the cloud!
• No Charge
• Use one app for all of your nLight AIR projects
• Graphical group / zone assignments
• Photosensor grouping, auto-calibration and fine-tuning
• Occupancy sensor time outs and sensitivity adjustments
• Supports one or more simultaneous users on the same project
• Firmware updates for nLight AIR devices
• Accessibility controlled through login credentials
• Share completed projects with end users for ongoing minor adjustments
• Never lose programming – even if you lose your phone
- 53.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc
Safe to Download