This How to Sound Fluent, Like a Native English Speaker online course (paid) is a step-by-step training system to help professionals sound clear, confident & native English at work.
If you’re a professional who struggles with spoken North American English, you may feel:
• It's holding you back from your income potential or advancement,
• You lack confidence in meetings or in presentations, or
• You're frustrated about repeating yourself and don't know how to fix it.
Maybe you even feel:
• Overwhelmed with how much time it takes to sound fluent or native English.
• Overwhelmed by not even knowing where to begin.
• Freaked out about the thought of doing this on your own.
But it's actually possible to get clear, confident and speak at the level that matches your professional skill.
1000's have been progressing and you can, too!
"Definitely worth it! This online course is simply the key to all the secrets about sounding fluent and great! Sincerely thanks to this course I improved a lot. “ ~ Alexis Desloges, Business Owner
"The videos are awesome and I have learned in minutes what no one could teach me in decades. I was surprised at how quickly I was able to speak a lot more clearly and with confidence. " - HQ, Business Analyst
"This app takes the learning experience to a whole different level. Having your English coach at hand, anytime you need it, is invaluable. I highly recommend it! - LB, Lawyer
"For the first time in ten years somebody has been able to give some rules and principles....I am now doing my best to use them in my day to day speech, not only on set." - FG, Actor
THIS ONLINE (& MOBILE) COURSE INCLUDES:
STEP-BY-STEP SYSTEM WITH 8 CORE MODULES
RICH VIDEOS WITH TRANSCRIPTS
TRAIN YOURSELF METHODOLOGY™
QUIZZES & CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT
DOWNLOADABLE TRANSCRIPTS, QUIZ QUESTIONS AND BINDER NOTES
SUPPORT WITH COLLEAGUES & CAMILLA SMITH, TRAINER (VIA PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP)
VIDEO TRAINING TOPICS
Spoken vs. Written / Culture and Judgement / The Principle of English Intonation (PEI) / Rules of English Intonation / Pace Modification / The Schwa / The "Ah" Vowel Sound / The "Ae" and "Uh" Sounds / The English R / The Flapped T / Main Trainer & Giving / Tools and Techniques / Set Phrases / Phrasal Verbs / The TH / The Held T / Glides in Long Vowels / Walls and Tails / "Ih" vs "Ee" Vowel Sounds / The 1234 Process / Top Two Techniques / and more
Get effective training now!
2. The new ONLINE COURSE (paid product): How to Sound Fluent, Like a Native English Speaker is now available. You can also access this course online at www.howtosoundfluent.com.
The course is a step-by-step training system to help professionals sound clear, confident & native English at work.
3. There are new live training, instructor-led options that are 100% customized to you ~ available anywhere in the world. Live English Accent Assessment too.
4. The entire user interface is revamped.
~ Enjoy and please feel free to rate or review our training product!
- 55.3 MB
- Release Date:
- ACCENT PRO Institute Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it