Learn and practice ACT skills using video lessons and fun animations which helps you to remember skills longer. Features over video lessons and easy to read content from some of the leading ACT Practitioners and researchers in the world. You can also take notes on these lessons for future use.
User friendly tools to track your mood, emotions, journal and ACT measures. Summary screens to check your progress. Analytics to get insight into your own behavior as you learn new skills. Ability to share with therapists and care team.
Track your progress on how you are doing and get motivated to obtain new skills. Get awards for tasks done towards obtaining new skills or keeping up with one you already know.
Complete exercises and practice ideas that are similar to worksheets in actual ACT Therapy. There are over 100 exercises. Each of the exercise link directly to lessons.
Over 1000 meditations ranging across multiple themes from some of the best teachers in the world.
Favorites list to save skills and meditations you use frequently.
Weekly and Daily ACT Measure tracking.
Finally, the app integrates with a clinician app. If your therapist is signed up and you are set up to share your diary card and exercises then you don’t have to share via email every week. Your therapist can engage with you in real time.
The app integrates with the health app (HealthKit) to read your physical activity, nutrition, sleep and mindfulness minutes and summarize them in the app along with your behavioral health data. The app also integrates with Apple's HealthKit to record your meditation minutes to Health Kit mindfulness.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
*You have a choice of being billed monthly for $9.99/month or a discounted price of $49.99 every six months.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This is not a substitute for a Therapist or a Medical Professional. It works best when you use as a companion app along with your ACT Therapist / Counselor.
This release includes:
1. Fix for Add Entry timing out on certain devices
2. Performance improvements
Swasth Apps Team
We've added some performance enhancements, bug fixes and a couple of new exercises.
- Ability to Record a new Prediction and follow up if that was true
- New exercises
- New lessons
- ACT Measures
This update has new exercises, lessons and some bug fixes and performance enhancements.
There a bunch of performance enhancements and bug fixes in addition to the following.
- New exercises and Lessons
- Peer support groups
- Discussion groups
Updated the app with new lessons and Community features. Enjoy!
2. ew exercises and lessons.
- 42.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Swasth Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it