* Play 13 Card Points Rummy, Pool and Deals Rummy games against opponents from around the world.
* Participate in our industry-leading promotions that run all days of the week.
* Play our multiplayer tournaments to win fantastic prizes.
* Participate in our qualifiers and satellites for live Rummy events held across the country.
Rules of 13 Card Rummy - the Classic Indian Favourite:
* You are dealt 13 cards from a playing stack of 2 decks. Your objective is to group them into sequences and sets.
* Sequences are three consecutive cards of the same suit. Ace can be low or high - Ace 2 Three and Ace King Queen are both valid sequences.
* Sets are three cards with the same pip count but from different suits.
* There is a wild card (a Joker) for each game which can be used as a substitute for any card.
* The player who succeeds in grouping all their cards, with the condition that they need to have at least two sequences, out of which at least one is pure (ie, without a joker) can declare the game.
* The remaining players all lose, with losing scores equal to the sum of idle cards in their hands.
So why hesitate? Come, play, khelo, vilaiyadunga, kalikku - Adda52 Rummy!
- 124.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Mu Software Solutions Private Limited
Safe to Download