Advanced Car Eye 2.0 is the monitor and control panel for your cameras. You can watch and download recorded videos and images and make manual recordings.
All settings can also be adjusted using the Advanced Car Eye 2.0 app:
- Operating modes
- Recording criteria
- Video / image data
- Fixed an issue where CarPlay prevented the app from connecting to the ACE device
- Firmware update to v 1.44 which fixes a bug where default values were reset
- Prevention of an unintentional default value reset (e.g. after WiFi reset).
- Manual recordings during the Exit-Phase are no longer marked as a Radar Event in the dashboard.
- Turning the microphone on/off via the ACE device microphone button during the Exit-Phase is fixed to a permanent setting.
- Added the ability to zoom on photos and videos in full screen mode
- Added the ability to automatically trigger Car Finder requests upon connection
- Added the ability to adjust the Entry and Exit Phase durations
- Filtering improvements
- Various small improvements and bug fixes
• GPS data is shown for videos (only in supported regions)
• GPS data is shown for downloaded photos (only in supported regions)
• Recordings view refreshes as expected
• Recordings view returns to the most recent recordings after resetting filters
• The app guides through reboot scenarios
• If no rear image is available, the rear camera image on the Dashboard is disabled
• Performing a factory reset applies the same region specific options that were applied during the initial setup
• Videos remain paused after switching cameras on a paused streaming video
• App does not crash after waking the device from sleep while playing streaming videos
• The correct default Wi-Fi password shows when resetting an ACE device's Wi-Fi
- Fixed a bug where the ACE device language would not change to Polish
- 54.0 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it