- Access the latest articles through EarlyView—updated nearly every day
- Be notified of new issues
- Download articles for offline perusal
- Save your favorites for quick and easy access
- Share articles with colleagues, students, and friends
Advanced Materials is the flagship of Wiley-VCH’s materials science portfolio, which includes other journals such as Advanced Functional Materials, Advanced Energy Materials, Advanced Healthcare Materials, Advanced Optical Materials, and Small.
Current subscribers to Advanced Materials can pair their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access to the mobile version
Subscribe in the app
A mobile subscription to Advanced Materials costs $99.99 for one year, and can be purchased in the app.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Advanced Materials can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP:
Advanced Materials (Mobile Only) for 99.99$ (US) per year includes:
- Advanced Materials (52 issues) for mobile only edition
Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Subtle design changes to match iOS 7 visual style
- Registration “wizard” provides improved access instructions for existing subscribers
- Table rendering for wide tables has been improved
- Article abstracts are now hidden by default in article lists. You can turn this back on in the app settings
- Article info “hinting” indicates when figures, references, and supporting information are available for the current article (icons appear “lit” or “dim”)
- 25.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Wiley Publishing
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it