Agave Home Automation allows for seamless, secure and customizable remote access to your Universal Devices ISY Controller from your iOS® smartphone and tablet.
Many Insteon® and Z-Wave® devices can be controlled through ISY using Agave. If you find one that isn’t supported, contact the developer (we’ll need a node dump of the device from an ISY).
Agave can control your Elk® M1 Home Security system through your ISY. Arm and disarm in all Elk modes including status of and control of bypass of all of your Elk zones.
You can use all features of Agave without any limitations free for 30 days. After trial, there are no additional downloads required; simply purchase the features that you would like to continue to use. Trials are tracked using your ISY UUID and initial run date.
Agave is actively developed. This means new devices are added quickly (please contact the developer in the event you have an unrecognized device) and features are added regularly. We discuss new features on the UDI Forum > Agave sub-forum.
Agave is secure. Your ISY credentials are encrypted on your device and you can optionally configure a PIN (per Agave profile) so that anyone using your mobile device won’t have access to use Agave. Connections to your ISY can be encrypted using SSL.
Agave is customizable. You can easily add favorite devices to a compact home screen view. Want more than one home screen? You can add additional profiles to enable more home screens. Have more than one ISY? You can configure connections to more than one ISY. Don’t know what the cryptic device names are on your ISY? Device names, control/action buttons, and device status can be customized.
Agave works with your favorite Insteon devices (requires an Insteon-compatible ISY). Whether you want to control an Insteon Thermostat, LED light bulb, On/Off Switch Relay, Dimmer switch, IO Linc Sensor/Relay, Triggerlinc Open/Close sensor, Motion sensor (2420 verified), smoke sensor, or an EZFlora/lawn sprinkler, Agave works for you. As new Insteon devices are released, we work to add them quickly to Agave.
Agave works with most Z-Wave devices (requires a Z-Wave compatible ISY). Door locks(Schlage, Kwikset and Yale verified) , thermostats, on/off and dimmable switches, MIMOLite sensors, and Aeon Multisensors can be controlled through Agave. If you have a Z-Wave device that isn’t already added to Agave, we’ll work with you to get it added quickly (please contact the developer!).
Agave can connect to your ISY using any combination of the following methods in the order you define:
1. Direct Connection via private home network (local) connection (usually the “primary” connection)
2. Direct Connection via external network/cellular data connection (may require port forwarding on router) (often the “secondary” connection)
3. UDI Portal (Requires subscription through UDI)
Subscriptions: Weekly All Access Pass
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- 38.4 MB
- Update Date:
- EIP LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it