Agenda is a date-focused note taking app for iOS and macOS, which helps you plan and document your projects. Agenda gives you a complete picture of past, present and future, driving your projects forward.
Whether you're a business manager noting decisions in a meeting, a teacher planning next week’s lessons, or a blogger brainstorming a post, Agenda is ideal for tracking the evolution of your notes.
It's the only note taking app with a strong emphasis on the passage of time, making it the perfect fit for any project. Use it for personal projects like jotting down recipes you’d like to try, or take on major projects at work, planning your next meeting or checking off your daily tasks.
The notes in Agenda are beautifully styled, and include powerful features like images, file attachments, tags, lists, and links. You can even connect your notes to events in your calendar, and add due reminders to your tasks.
Locating your notes also couldn't be easier, with powerful search, a project jump bar, and related notes list. And when you find what you're looking for, simply click back in the history to where you were.
TAKE NOTES. DATE NOTES.
Agenda’s unique timeline approach to organizing notes gives your projects momentum. While other apps focus specifically on the past, present, or future, Agenda is the only notes app that keeps track of each in a single timeline.
Add notes for what is currently on your agenda, while you prepare other notes for an upcoming meeting. Use older notes as breadcrumbs to remind yourself why you took the actions you did.
WHAT'S ON THE AGENDA?
You can attach dates to individual notes, and even link them to events in your calendar. But you can also put them “On the Agenda”.
Notes that are On the Agenda are given special status. They get added to a special overview in the sidebar so you can find them in a flash.
THE 'MEANING FULL' TEXT EDITOR
Agenda is a styled-text editor. Styled text is as easy to edit as plain text, but allows meaning to be added, leading to visually stunning documents without breaking a sweat.
Styles include headings, lists, indented blocks, and preformatted text. You focus on the meaning of your notes, and leave Agenda to handle the appearance.
The resulting documents look fantastic, and can be converted to other formats like Markdown and HTML.
Group your projects into categories to make them easier to find, and order the notes for each project however you choose. You can drag them around, apply dates, or use a mixed approach. You can also collapse notes to save space.
TAKING IT TO TASK
Do you sometimes find yourself using your task manager for more than it is intended?
Agenda is a notes app that has excellent support for tasks. It supports different list styles, including checklists, and allows mixing tasks with more extensive notes.
There is also direct integration with the Reminders app, so you can add reminders with a due date to any task.
SHARE NOTES AND PROJECTS
A notes app is not very useful if you can't share what you create. With Agenda, you can print and share notes, even whole projects, in standard formats like PDF, RTF and Markdown. You can also use the Agenda archive format to exchange exact duplicates of your notes with other Agenda users, including any attached files.
MANY DEVICES, ONE AGENDA
Nobody wants data silo-ed on one device, so Agenda has apps for Mac, iPad, and iPhone, and they sync up via your iCloud or Dropbox account.
Agenda is free, with no time limits. You can use it forever, at no cost.
Agenda does offer extra premium features that require an In App Purchase. If you decide to purchase an upgrade, you permanently unlock all current features across all of your eligible devices.
Even better, any features we add in the 12 months following your purchase are included, and permanently unlocked as well. All yours to keep.
- Fixed selection update when inserting links
- Fixed text in a "Contact Us" button
- Fixed selection update when inserting links
- Fixed text in a "Contact Us" button
- Some layout fixes that could cause text in notes to be cropped at the bottom or top, making it look like the text was missing
- New notes could sometimes appear with the wrong style (eg list). Fixed
- Empty lines at the end of a note could sometimes transform into a different style (eg list). Fixed
- A indicator now appears in the right panel to show when Agenda is actively syncing
- Now scrolls more nicely to a newly linked event
- Added an icon to the new project option in the + menu
- If a checklist item has a reminder, checking off the reminder will now automatically check off the item as well
- Better handling of 24hr format when adding events
- Return characters are now removed when pasting text into the title field of a note
- Notes exported as rich text are now exported in the current sort order on screen
- Adding a note to the "On the Agenda" section will now put it on-the-agenda, regardless of the Agenda Settings
- Move down command will no longer ask to make footnote when moving to the second last position
- Fixed a crash when setting a note on-the-agenda via keyboard shortcuts
- Behavior of calendar in the related pane (right) is smoother, and less "jumpy"
- Selecting a date on the calendar was not always working. Fixed
- The calendar now reloads properly when first authorizing it
- Languages with special keyboards (eg Mandarin Chinese) could sometimes accept half-entered text when the user waits for 10s or so. This is now fixed so that it will not commit incomplete text
- On iPad, with Agenda in split screen mode, and very narrow, the overlay for some languages (eg Chinese) would be cropped by the screen, so you couldn't pick the correct value. This is fixed
- Some events could appear with the wrong duration. Fixed
- The related panel now updates faster when a reminder is edited or deleted
- Feature descriptions are no longer cut off
- Using the append-to-note URL scheme could sometimes prepend instead. Fixed
- The tooltip for deleting a category is now correct
- You can now use the Add Sketch menu item to insert a drawing via your iPhone or iPad
- Dragging a note between projects could sometimes duplicate it. Fixed.
- Sign in with Apple for Agenda Accounts
- Full translation into Dutch language
- Better crash reporting
- There is now a button to clear the current value when linking dates and events
- Fixed problematic handling of time zones for events and reminders
- Search highlights would sometimes not be removed properly. Now they are
- Improved some strange behavior that could arise in the text editor
- Less memory usage due to better handling of images
- The Get All Features button will never be shown if you have previously purchased
- Premium feature prices should now be correct in all cases
- Fixes for rare cases where paragraphs could disappear or duplicate
- Fixed rare case where memory use could increase very fast
- Lower memory use overall
- Leaving the app open for several days will not cause memory to grow
- Archived notes no longer appear in overviews
- Fixed some rare sync issues which could cause some text loss
- Fixed issue causing unnecessary saving/syncing of data
- Added the create-project x-callback-url to allow the creation of new projects
- The table of contents now show the category where appropriate
- The Other Projects entry now hides when it has no visible items
- Upon linking to an event the note now receives the title of the event when appropriate
- The community forum now supports dark mode
- The delete button while editing an event or reminder is only shown when the calendar is editable
- Navigating using the arrow keys is now much faster
- Images and drawings no longer have a height limit, so they should display full width in all cases
- Various performance improvements
- Displaying the "Pencil Islands" placeholder no longer causes the Agenda window to blink
- Note titles are no longer editable while a note is collapsed
- Fixed an issue where sync could get stalled due to excessive resource usage
- Fixed an issue where part of the UI would stay white when switching from light to dark mode
- Fixed a crash upon markdown import
- Fixed some crashes during drag and drop of projects and categories
- Fixed a typo in the bin placeholder text when empty
- Fixed issues with text selection changing when a note is updated by a background sync
- Archive completed projects to keep your Sidebar clean.
- Create Subcategories in the Sidebar to help organise your projects.
- Pin notes as footnotes to the bottom of your project.
- Manually reorder the projects and categories in the Sidebar.
- Move notes and projects to the Bin in the Sidebar before permanently deleting them.
- Get more information about your projects and notes, like when they were created and edited, and how many notes, words, and characters they contain.
- Added x-callback-urls for opening smart overviews and triggering searches.
- It's now possible to create Agenda links to smart overviews
- Added a "No projects” placeholder for empty categories
- Added the ability to share an Agenda link
- You can now shift/command select multiple smart overviews
- When scheduling events and reminders suggested times are now rounded to 15 minutes
- Improved sidebar selection heuristics upon deletion and archiving projects
- Improved visibility of some category colors
- Improved suggested name for search overview of tags
- Improved collapsing and expanding of categories in the sidebar
- The Link To menu now shows recently edited notes
- It is now possible to select/deselect all enabled calendars in the preferences by holding the option or command key while clicking one of the calendars.
- Updated the premium features gallery and tutorials to mention both iOS and iPadOS
- iCloud sync has performance and stability improvements
- The limit on PDF size before they no longer show full width has been increased
- Transparent images now have a transparent background in the text editor, instead of always a white background (PDFs still have a white background)
- Added a Dark mode version of the introduction movie
- Agenda links now keep working when moving notes between projects
- Fixed an issue where hitting delete while typing a tag or reminder would already create them
- Fixed an issue where the tutorial would have black text when run on systems set to dark mode
- Fixed an issue where reminders were not getting a proper link and were not scheduled immediately, leaving the link to the reminder unconnected
- Changes to selected calendars should now persist after scrolling the list of enabled calendars
- Added extra safety check before inserting Agenda links in exchange calendar events
- Improved look of scrollers in dark mode for legacy scroller setting
- Fixed an issue where moving a drawing to a different project could cause it not to display anymore
- Fixed a slow memory leak that could accumulate if the app runs for several days
- A new note can be created for a reminder via the Related Info panel on the right
- A reminder can be added for the selected note
- You can now link events by dragging the calendar event onto a note, or vice versa
- All note actions (eg Mark as On the Agenda) can now be applied to multiple selected notes
- You can drag multiple notes onto an event to link them all
- Better error reporting when working with reminders
- Calendar event notes with HTML content are now properly handled
- Clicking the on-the-agenda dot button now shows a menu
- An agenda link (URL) is now added to reminders
- Subtasks of reminders are now properly handled
- Fixed issue with alarm settings on all day calendar events
- You can again drag-and-drop events in the Related Info panel
- Linking a note could revert the title to "Untitled". Fixed
- Deleting back to the beginning of a line could cause formatting to change unexpectedly. Fixed
- The x-success URL is now properly called on successful requests for an x-callback URL
- Faster handling of notes with image attachments
- Better formatting of calendar days in the related panel
- Better date interval formatting, showing weekday
- Display of time zones in the event and reminder editors is improved
- Improved interface for start and end time in event creation/edit popover
- Improved error messaging
- Improved iCloud sync efficiency
- Toggling between all-day and timed-events and reminders is now better preserved
- When creating a new event to be linked to a note, the title of the note is now correctly pre-filled
- Fixed an issue where it would not be possible to create an event from the day filter of the related panel
- Fixed an issue where the calendar selection popover would incorrectly show disabled calendars as enabled
- Fixed an issue where some content would slide underneath the headers
- Fixed an issue where all-day events could be shown on the wrong day or over multiple days
- Fixed various crashes related to reminders and events
- Fixed a crash where notes with assigned dates from before 2001 would crash
- Create Quick Reminders in the Related Info panel, without having to attach them to any note
- Edit reminders directly in the timeline of the Related Info panel
- Quickly reschedule reminders directly from the Related Info timeline
- Full integration with Apple's Reminders app
- Create and edit reminders directly in the text of your notes
- Inserts a link to bring you directly from Reminders app back to your Agenda note
- Enter text commands like "\remind(tomorrow)" to add new reminders
- Release Notes are now accessible via the Help menu
- You can now enter tabs using Option-Tab. Good for aligning text in columns
- The calendar timeline in the Related Info pane now has infinite scrolling
- You can now link multiple notes to the same calendar event
- The macOS app has a new icon
- Dropbox sync is much faster
- The interface for interacting with the calendar is refined, including date picking, event editing, and the Related Info panel
- Refined appearance for the date controls in note headers
- Fixes to prevent iCloud and Dropbox sync from stalling
- More reliable calendar interaction
- Notes could sometimes appear in Recently Edited after making no edit. Fixed
- Fixed issues with copy and paste where sometimes text would be duplicated or more text pasted than expected
- Numbered lists with more than 99 items were badly formatted. This is fixed
- Much faster Dropbox sync
- Link To... now will preserve selected text, instead of replacing it
- iCloud sync could sometimes fail to download all projects. This is fixed
- Dropbox sync stability has been improved
- Better Dropbox activation
- Performance gains for saving
- Notes could open at the wrong size. This is fixed
- Stability fixes for Evernote import
- You can now sync via Dropbox, as well as iCloud Drive
- More stable In-App Purchase
- Text editing speed up
- Notes would sometimes fail to refresh when syncing a change to the title, date, or on-the-agenda status of a note. Now they do
- Edits to the title could sometimes get lost. Fixed
- The warning that you need to update could appear repeatedly. This should not happen now
- Some Evernote files could cause a crash. This is fixed
- Sometimes CPU usage could stay at 100% for extended periods during sync. Fixed
- Import of Evernote (.enex) files
- Much faster text editing, particularly for long notes
- Much more efficient handling of calendar events
- On rare occasions, a project might not sync until a new change is made. This is fixed.
- 43.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Momenta B.V.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it