This Airline Transport Pilot Checkride app is based on the popular Airline Transport Pilot Oral Exam Guide book by Michael Hayes. It is designed for pilots training for the ATP certificate. More than 800 questions and responses ensure all the subjects an Airline Transport Pilot candidate will be tested on during checkrides, airman checks, and interviews are covered. Topics include: turbine aircraft systems, performance, operational procedures, risk management, regulations, instrument procedures, BE-1900 systems, BE-1900 limitations, and ATP Airplane Multiengine Applicant Qualifications Job Aid. Answers and explanations were researched using FAA documents (which are identified so pilots know where to go for further study) as well as interviewing FAA examiners.
Compatible with iPhone, iPods,and iPads, this app teaches applicants not only what to expect, but also how to exhibit subject mastery and confidence when under the examiner’s scrutiny. It identifies candidates’ strengths, weaknesses, and gaps in their aeronautical knowledge, which increases study efficiency. App features:
• No internet connection required; app fully installs to your device.
• More than 800 questions most frequently asked during an Airline Transport Pilot Airplane checkride are included with succinct, ready responses.
• Ability to Mark questions from any subject to review collectively as a custom study session
• Includes all the questions and answers from the popular book, Airline Transport Pilot Oral Exam Guide by Michael Hayes.
• Brought to you by a trusted resource in aviation training and publishing, Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA).
• Compatible with the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Air
- 4.6 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it