If your answer is "Yes", AirRead is for you.
You can "read" web pages, news, and books while waiting, walking, driving, exercising ...whatever!
AirRead reads aloud text for you.
** For free version, please scroll to the bottom to download **
【Listen to web pages】
- in-app browser for reading aloud web pages interactively
- skips advertisements and menus while playing
- one tap to play multiple linked articles inside a web page
【Listen to books】
- create your own audio books
- convert ePub, PDF, txt, rtf, docx files to audio books
【Copy and play】
- Copy a web address or text to speak aloud
- designed for fragmented-time operations
- supports Apple Watch
* This version is ads-free.
* You will have 1-year access to the app. After that subscription is required.
* LIMITATIONS: Some web pages may not load in the playlist
"Build your very own collection of audio books and supercharge your dreams whenever and wherever you can listen!" - AirRead
- 186.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Kwok Wing Lai
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it