New feature: sleep timer! Get to sleep and wake up to your music! With iOS 4, alarm works even when the app is not running! iPad support! High definition UI for iPhone4/iPhone5!
Best clock with all features you want: wake up to music from your iPod library, multiple alarms, vibration alarm, weekday/weekend repeat settings, digital/analog theme, customize color and time/date format, auto-dim, portrait/landscape mode, travel time zone mode. It even comes with a bonus flashlight!
** ALARM **
- Wake up to music from your iPod library
- Direct access to all your musics
- Sleep timer. Fall asleep with your favorite music!
- With iOS 4, alarm works even when the app is not running
- Multiple alarms
- Alarm in iPhone sleep and silent mode
- Weekday/weekend repeat settings
- Vibration alarm
- Non-stop alarm music
- Whole-screen touch snooze
- Customize snooze interval
- Customize alarm duration
- 7 built-in alarm sounds
** CLOCK **
- Whole-screen touch Snooze
- More than 16,000,000 colors
- High definition UI for iPhone4
- Portrait and landscape modes
- Screen auto dim, tap to see the time
- Four beautiful Digital/Analog themes
- Show/hide seconds, AM/PM
- Show/hide date, weekday
- 12/24 hour format
- Disable/enable auto-lock
- Optional Travel time zone mode
- Slide finger up/down to adjust brightness
- Compatible with iPhone 2.0, 2.1, 2.2.1 and 3.0
** FLASHLIGHT **
- Double tap to turn on
- Tap again to turn off
** HINTS **
- Slide your finger up/down to adjust brightness
- Set alarm duration to non-stop to enjoy music
- Enable autolock or auto-dim to save battery
- Recommended to keep iPhone on external power
** FAQ **
- Q: How to adjust the backlight (background glowing)?
A: Go to iPhone Settings->Brightness to adjust backlight.
- Q: Why can't I use iPod music as alarm?
A: To use iPod music as alarm, iPhone/iPod OS 3.0 is required. Make sure the iPhone/iPod Touch is in portrait mode when selecting music as alarm from iPod library.
- Q: Why doesn't alarm go off?
A: Like all alarm clocks in app store, the app must be running to use the alarm. Make sure the volume is not zero and repeat flag is set to everyday or any weekday you want. For version 1.5.1, make sure the "disable autolock" is on.
** CONTACT US **
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website http://www.hanajobs.com/mobile
- Option to disable alarm after closing the app on iOS4
- Other minor bug fixes
- Native iPad support
- Other minor improvements
- Fixed volume slider and other bugs
- Various UI improvements
- Improved the application battery usage efficiency
- Flexible snooze count and better alarm handling
- Fixed a bug when selecting music as alarm
- Added fade-in alarms
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Enabled music alarm preview
- Improved travel time zone setting interface
- Display text in red to alert user if alarm's repeat flag is set to never
- Change the default "repeat" setting in main alarm to "every day" or any weekdays you want to enable the alarm. This minor issue will be fixed as soon as Apple approves the next version.
- Multiple alarms, customize time, music and other settings for each alarm. Add as many alarms as you want.
- Set repeat weekday for each alarm, like iPhone built-in clock
- Non-stop music alarm or customize alarm length
- Fixed auto-lock bug when playing music
- 6.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Hana Mobile
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it