***“The response to Alfie and Zee has been phenomenal!” - yourstory.com
***Who says learning Hindi is boring? A new children’s app busts the myth - Time Out India
Vah! Kya baht hai! Get ready to learn the Varnamala, through Alfie’s Alphabet in a fresh and exhilarating way, Appy Kids style! Just in time for India’s new school year, ‘Alfie’s Alphabet’ fills the senses with multisensory cues that are partly Bollywood inspired - from the flashing lights, stunning colors and Indian music, your child will be delighted as the Thanedar (policeman) blows his whistle, the Langoor (baboon) grins and wiggles about, and the Yamraj (god of war) charges towards them at full speed!
To start the game, spin the colorful interactive pinwheel and choose from over 30 interactive letters. If your child selects (na) for namaste, then the associated character is a doll that bows’ namaste (a gesture to greet hello). The doll will bounce and dance before breaking into a puzzle of geometric shapes. A chalk outline of the character makes it easier for children to piece the puzzle together, as well as develop their fine motor skills as they drag the pieces across their screens!
Several tiny letter (na) will bounce around the screen like pieces of confetti with their their own unique sound effects to reinforce the shape and sound of the letter into your child’s memory. The Appy puzzle characters are designed for complete engagement, so that your child will not even realize that they’re learning the Hindi Alphabet!
The Sticker Book
Once a varnmala puzzle is complete, your child will be given a sticker to keep in their virtual sticker book! Choose between a thanedar (policeman), dhol (drum) or bhalu (bear) and put it in the sticker book! The sticker book is an added bonus as it serves as its own platform for unstructured play where your child can move their stickers around as well as change their sizes and the background of the sticker book!
This Hindi alphabet app game teaches fundamental writing concepts to preschoolers: identifying letters, reading letter symbols, and associating letters with words.
Key Features of Alfie's Alphabet - Varnamala:
- Observe the Hindi alphabet letter being associated with a word that morphs into an animated character! The Railgaadi (train) chugs forward and the Jahaj (ship) sails on the sea. Even words like Tamatar (tomato) are made more exciting as the brightly red fruit splits and scatters into perfect slices!
- Piece together the animated character after it breaks apart into geometric-shaped puzzle pieces!
- Complete a letter, earn a sticker! These stickers serve as positive reinforcement that are collected in their virtual sticker book. The charming stickers such as the Patang (kite), Trishool (trident), and Haathi (elephant) are cultural icons that are positively linked to Indian culture!
- The child-friendly colorful pinwheel toy doubles as the Hindi alphabet selection panel for ease of use. Watch it spin as your child chooses a letter!
- Learn Hindi through over 30 captivating games and animations of letters along with audio pronunciations and instructions for children to practice with.
- All our apps include learning methods researched by educational technologists for proven learning techniques.
Alfie's Alphabet - Hindi Varnamala was created for children aged 5 and under.
Unlock once, play forever!
At AppyKids we like to keep things simple, therefore we offer a one-time unlock to access all the current and future letter and word sets. Meaning that you don’t have to worry about any additional in-app purchases, ever!
- 115.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Growl Media
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it