All Sports Score Keeper is a great tool for sport players, coaches, school teachers, parents and can even be used to score official matches.
Designed for players of all sports, All Sports Score Keeper reinvents score keeping with "swipe away / towards yourself" concept:
simply swipe away from yourself (swipe up) to give a point to the opponent; or swipe towards yourself (swipe down) to give yourself a point. All the scores are being calculated automatically and are available to you at a glance on your wrist. Undo and reset functions make it easy to undo any mistakenly awarded points or reset the score completely to start a new match.
Extremely easy to use on Apple Watch: swipe up / down to award points and use Force Touch to access the Main Menu where you can change app, sport and individual sport settings.
Supports the following sports:
- Table tennis,
- Simple Scoring - for simple scoring of goals, points etc.
Each of the sports, where supported, have options to choose how many games / sets are in a match. Each choice operates on the "best out of" method. So if you choose 5 sets in a Tennis match - the winner will be the first player who wins 3 sets. Tennis also supports "club scoring" for a decider set where you can choose a 7 or 10-point tie-break on the decider set.
In squash you are able to change scoring between Modern (PARS) and English system.
In Modern scoring system - games are played to 11 and players must win by two clear points. That is, if the score reaches 10–10, play continues until one player wins by two points.
In English scoring system - first player to reach 9 points wins the game. However, if the score reaches 8–8, the player who was first to reach 8 decides whether the game will be played to 9, or to 10. If you are playing to 9 and either player has reached 9 points, swipe left to end the game and a new game will start automatically. If you are playing to 10 - continue scoring as usual by swiping up / down.
Choose 11 or 21-point scoring system for Table Tennis.
- Score keeping with "swipe away / towards yourself" concept
- Automatic score calculation
- Support for tie break in Tennis (at 6 / 6 set score) (PRO)
- Support for deuce in Tennis and other sports
- Options for changing how many sets / games are to be played during a match. (PRO)
- Scoring system choices for Squash (Modern or English) (PRO)
- Scoring system choices for Table Tennis (11 or 21-point) (PRO)
- Options to for changing how the last / decider set is scored in Tennis (7 or 10-point tiebreak) (PRO)
- Unlimited scoring in Simple mode (PRO)
- Undo - step by step undo each point (PRO)
- Haptic feedback - the watch vibrates to acknowledge your input (PRO)
- Options to enable / disable haptic feedback (PRO)
- Options to show current time and or match time on the main scoring screen (PRO)
- Long press to access Settings menu
PRO features are available via a one-off in-app purchase.
All Sports Score Keeper is compatible with Apple Watch, iPhone and iPad.
- usability improvements making it easier to hit the Undo and Reset buttons on Apple Watch
- new About menu with Version info and How To
- 27.7 MB
- Release Date:
- In-App Purchases:
All Sports Score Keeper PRO $1.99More
Safe to Download