In addition to the patient data, the electronic AllergyPass provides “good to know” facts and specialist information on allergies and intolerances. Pollen information, pollen and weather forecasts are available as well as current air pollution and pollutant levels. There is also an integrated emergency plan in case of anaphylaxis or allergic shock which can be life-threatening. aha! Swiss Allergy Centre is constantly supplementing and updating this information.
The «AllergyPass» app is issued by aha! Swiss Allergy Centre and the Swiss Society for Allergology and Immunology (SSAI) and has been developed in cooperation with the vivates e-health platform of Swiss Post.
aha! Swiss Allergy Centre is committed to the needs and interests of more than three million people suffering from allergies, asthma, neurodermitis and intolerances. The aha! non-profit organisation supports sufferers, caretakers and interested parties with comprehensive information, counselling and training. It seeks to promote the sensitisation of the general public for allergies and intolerances. www.aha.ch
The Swiss Society for Allergology and Immunology (SSAI) provides networking to fundamental researchers, and clinicians in hospitals and private practices within a joint organisation. www.ssai-sgai.ch
Swiss Post together with its core competence of providing safe and reliable transfer of sensitive data has been active in the e-health sector ever since its inception. Its vivates e-health platform streamlines processes between doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and laboratories to make them more efficient, reliable and cost-effective thus indirectly advancing medical care. www.post.ch/vivates
Special features of the free version:
- Creation of personal profile and entry of allergies and intolerances in the digital AllergyPass
- Creation of up to two profiles, e.g., for children, partners, etc.
- Entry of contact data of your attending physician or persons to be contacted in the event of an emergency
- Entry of emergency medication(s)
- First aid instructions for emergencies
- Guidance in dealing with allergies and intolerances
- Pollen monitoring stations with provision of pollen counts
- Information on allergenic plants
- Weather information and airborne pollutant levels (ozone and particulate matter)
- aha! Swiss Allergy Centre offers
Special features of the PremiumVersion:
Get your monthly AllergyCard Premium subscription through the app. If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a price according to your country. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. The subscription renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged for one moth at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. For as little as 1 CHF per month, you can enjoy the premium version benefits and will be entitled to the following advantages:
- PDF export of personal entries
- Creation of unlimited number of user profiles
- Entry of more than one doctor
- Validation by several doctors
CHF 1.00/EUR 0.99 per month
Languages: German, French, Italian, English.
- 82.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Stiftung aha! Allergiezentrum Schweiz
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it