The Journal of the Alzheimer's Association
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest research articles and reviews in the area of Alzheimer’s and dementia. The Alzheimer’s & Dementia app brings you convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password obtained on the Alzheimer’s & Dementia website that grants you access to the full journal content. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Alzheimer's & Dementia
The mission of Alzheimer's & Dementia: Journal of the Alzheimer's Association is to bridge the knowledge gaps across a wide range of bench-to-bedside investigation. The journal publishes the results of studies in: behavior, biochemistry, genetics, molecular biology, pharmacology, physiology, protein chemistry, neurology, neuropathology, psychiatry, geriatrics, neuropsychology, epidemiology, sociology, health services research, health economics, political science and public policy. Content emphasizes interdisciplinary investigations, integrative/translational articles, related to: etiology, risk factors, early detection, disease modifying interventions, prevention of dementia and applications of new technologies in health services. The journal publishes comprehensive reviews; research articles; information on clinical trials; short reports; in-depth perspectives/open-peer commentaries; theoretical and/or translational papers that attempt integrate knowledge across discipline; history & politics of science/brief biographies and, abstracts of papers presented at international meetings. Negative results, particularly clinical trials, are published as short communications.
iTunes subscriptions to Alzheimer's & Dementia
A single issue of the journal for $29.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $169.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- 100.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Elsevier Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it