Using this app to develop a safety plan can be a good first step.
- Can help you identify warning signs that you may be heading for a crisis, and strategies you can use to cope
- Can help you text or call family members, friends, or other forms of support when you need help
- Can be used to access national suicide prevention hotlines (in Canada and the United States)
- Can be used to e-mail your safety plan to important supports, such as family doctors, school counsellors, etc.
- Was designed for youth 12-18 years old, with the input of youth
- Does not collect personal information, with all the information you provide stored locally on your device
Please be aware that:
· You may want to consider password protecting your device to keep your information private
· This app and its contents are designed for information purposes only and cannot be used to diagnose or treat depression or other mental health problems
· This app is not a substitute for professional mental health care or emergency services
The Am I? Series was created by Dr. Julie Eichstedt, Dr. Devita Singh, and Dr. Kerry Collins, clinical psychologists with many years of experience in child and adolescent mental health, in collaboration with mindyourmind and input from youth volunteers. It was programmed and designed by Red Square Labs, with support from the Children's Health Foundation, and its donors, including the John and Jean Wettlaufer Family.
- 15.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Red Square Labs Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it