American Medical Technologists
American Medical Technologists (AMT) is a national agency that certifies seven primary designations of healthcare personnel: medical technologists, medical laboratory technicians, office laboratory technicians, medical assistants, phlebotomy technicians, dental assistants and medical office administrative specialists. The organization’s purpose is to help protect the welfare of the public by maintaining competency standards in these occupations.
AMT Certification examinations are intended to evaluate the competence of entry-level practitioners. The examinations address content areas defined and validated by subject-matter experts, educators and individuals working in their respective fields. As the examinations provide only one source of information regarding examinee competence, they are used in conjunction with other indicators of training and experience in the granting of certification.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Master Contents and Practice Questions
- Free Lifetime Dynamic Updates
- Highly Customizable: Create Customized Exams
- No Internet Connection Required
- Student Modes: See Answers As You Go Or At The End
- Retake Past Exams With a Single Tap
- Advanced Test Taking Strategy
- Automatic Test Saving
- Save Single Question, or Create a List of Wanted Questions
- Detailed History, Results, and Progress Reporting
- Works on All iOS Based Devices.
All Rights Reserved.
We are not affiliated, endorsed by, any testing agency or trademark owners. All content provided on this app is for educational purposes only.
- 25.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Learn & Train
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it