Powerful but easy to use: to start an anchor watch session, simply tap the "Drop Anchor" button. This app contains new and very powerful monitoring features, including the following:
• Supports remote monitoring of your boat, so now you can monitor your boat, live, from anywhere in the world*
• Easily configure your protection circle: View your geo-fenced zone on a map and easily adjust your protected region in real-time with immediate visual feedback.
• Operates in the background: Allows you full use your iPhone or iPad while diligently performing its Anchor Watch duties in the background; Play music or games with your device, ok to use other apps: Anchor Alarm unobtrusively maintains anchor watch in the background.
• Works even when you mute or close your device or put its screen to sleep.
• Supports full remote monitoring AND tracking of your boat - play back your boat's track*
• Store and keep track of your GPS position of your favorite anchorages*
• Choose from multiple different alert sound options; When an anchor alarm is triggered this app will be sure to get your attention with its many alert options
• When an alert is triggered, you can snooze the alarm, widen your geo-fence, or simply 'raise anchor'.
• And many more features...
With the Remote Monitoring and Tracking* features, the usefulness of the app is greatly increased:
• Share your live location and tracks automatically with anyone anywhere in the world.
• Your authorized viewers will be able to see you movements live via a secure web browser.
• Remotely monitor and track all authorized (and unauthorized) movements of your boat: track your boat's precise location with high accuracy
• Remotely play back your anchor session tracks with time histories of positions, speeds with direction, and battery status
Anchor Alarm includes a large amount of functionality, some contained within the App, some accessible only when used remotely, from a computer or another mobile device with internet access.
• To start an anchor watch session, tap the "Drop Anchor" button.
• If desired, adjust your alert zone with the provided slider, or enter it directly. Note: default geo-fence radius units are feet, but you can change the units to meters, nautical miles, miles or kilometers via the app's Settings module.
• To end your anchor watch session, tap on the "Raise Anchor" button.
• Activate Remote Monitoring from either the Remote Monitoring module or the Settings module of this app.
• To remotely monitor your current anchor session in live mode, first activate remote monitoring, then start an anchor session. A "Share" button will appear on the main screen of this app. Tap on this button to share the Remote Access URL for the current anchor session.
• To view or share both current and past anchor sessions, select the anchoring session you want to share from the "Remote Monitor" module of this app, then select the "Share Track via Email" or "Share Track via SMS" option.
To view and/or modify other settings of this app, please select the "Settings Module".
- This app can, and does operate in background-mode, for iOS devices with version 4.0 or higher software. If you have version 4.0 or higher operating system on your iPhone or iPad, you can return to the home screen after starting the Tracking Mode on this app, for a silent background operation.
- *Remote monitoring and tracking features require an in-app purchase to activate.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We recommend you plug in your device for extended monitor sessions.
- 58.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Ndili Technologies, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it