The Angus Black Book is a one window solution where the farm/ranch owners can manage, monitor, record and analyze their cattle and livestock operation along with those who are involved in the day to day operations and play a pivotal role in the efficiency of the operation.
Automation and integration plays an important role in the success of this application from scheduling, reminders, putting cattle into management groups, record keeping for calving, breeding, health, weaning, pasture movement and many other features are fully automated and saves the time of application users.
The Association is delivering cattle producers a revolutionary digital solution to record information about your ranch. Plus, it can aid producers who wish to enroll in value-added programs such as AngusSource® and/or Angus Link while allowing multiple people on the operation who are involved in to day to day activities the ability to use this cloud based application to facilitate enhanced cattle record-keeping alongside the owner.
• A user friendly interface for Ranch/Farm owners and workers.
• Interactive dashboard showing the snapshot of ranch operations.
• Helps record calving, weaning, natural & AI breeding, pasture movement, health, disposal codes and many other common activities.
• Comprehensive record management with history.
• Real-time operation management & activities for ranch owners and other workers.
• Task management & reminders integrated with calendar.
• Import multiple groups of cattle via the web portal.
• Centralized cattle management and record keeping.
• Use groups to accurately identify and manage cattle lots.
• Offline Capability – Full support for offline usage.
• Multi-tasking availability - Perform multiple activities on the go.
• Trace individual cattle history timeline from its profile.
• Integrations – Can be linked with Bluetooth EID tag reader.
• Search the American Angus Association EPD database for up-to-date data.
How it Works:
• You can easily sign up as a ranch or farm owner and add workers via an email invite or signup link.
• After sign up, you can create a farm or ranch by filling out the required information.
• Add cattle, either individually or in groups.
• Search the most up-to-date EPDs on the American Angus Association Database to make the best breeding decisions for your herd.
• Add users to perform assigned activities, view the calendar or set up reminders. Users can have as much or the least amount of access to your information
• The Angus Black Book app enables you to add multiple pastures and record pasture management information on each individual animal.
• Angus Black Book app automates cattle record keeping and ranch management for commercial users; making it easier to better manage their operations.
• The Angus Black Book app enables you to manage calving, weaning, breeding, and health processes by making it easier and faster to track specific groups or an individual animal.
- 87.2 MB
- Release Date:
- American Angus Association
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it