Don’t be intimidated by the use computational models in the new AP Biology curriculum any longer. Be prepared to show your students the power of mathematical models in biology. You can now confidently teach your students how to create a Hardy-Weinberg computational model regardless of your level of expertise with spreadsheet software!
Developed as part of the new AP Biology Lab Series available from FREY Scientific, this app provides simple yet thorough, step-by-step video instructions that explain how to create an excel spreadsheet that will allow students to manipulate genotype and allele frequencies, make predictions, test hypotheses, and observe instant results.
The AP Biology Hardy-Weinberg Spreadsheet Tutorial app is the ideal tool for Advanced Placement Biology teachers who want to create an interactive spreadsheet that uses the Hardy-Weinberg equation to calculate allele and genotype frequencies in a fictional population. Learn how to quickly and effortlessly create a computational model for studying population genetics.
• Three easy-to-follow video tutorials take the guesswork our of computational modeling in AP Biology.
• Professional development at your fingertips!
• Ideal for all students of AP Biology
• Takes all of the confusion and frustration out of Hardy-Weinberg spreadsheets
• Perfect for the novice or experienced spreadsheet user
• Correlated to the new AP Biology Lab Investigation 2: Mathematical Modeling: Hardy-Weinberg. Part of the new AP Biology Series from FREY Scientific.
- 315.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Quantum Technology, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it