This app will look best on an iPad, but works on smaller screens.
The app provides a structure for the installer to record data about the installation:
- Serial number or MAC of the AP can be scanned using a bar-code reading function or entered by keypad.
- Text entry fields allow keypad entry of AP name, serial number, MAC, location and notes about the installation.
- Up to 5 photographs can be attached to the record. These can show details of the installation, location or surroundings.
- When used with an AirWave network management server, the app will download floorplans and the installer can indicate the position of the installed AP on the floorplan. Once the AP is placed on the floorplan, its location can be automatically updated to AirWave.
- If AirWave is not present, the app can import a floorplan image from the photo album or an email attachment and APs can be placed on this image and their location recorded in relative dimensions.
- If the device has GPS enabled, the latitude & longitude of the installation is recorded. If a simple street address lookup (from GPS) succeeds, the (approximate) street address is added.
At the end of an installation run, the list of AP information may be emailed as a spreadsheet and a set of images: this can be archived as a permanent record and proof of each AP installed.
- 16.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Peter Thornycroft
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it