APE Mobile connects the field and office, giving you total flexibility to match the way you work with your forms and workflows. Improve Time, Materials & Equipment Tracking, Project Progress, Safety, Quality & Risk Management.
APE Mobile is a Site Information Management System, designed for:
- OPERATIONAL FORMS
- SAFETY FORMS
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- ACTIONS & DEFECTS
- DRAWINGS & DOCS
- REDLINE MARKUP
APE Mobile is a completely new take on Site Paperwork because:
APE Mobile saves everything into projects, it even registers the documents for you and organises them with sequence numbers and metadata so you can easily find them later. Furthermore, your records are synchronised with each member of the project, even if they're in the office. It's makes it easy to complete your forms, including photos and signatures, and send them to your customers or subcontractors right there in the field, at the same time automatically registering and storing them. We know you don't have time to update registers, so we do it for you. Quality assurance made easy!
ISO ACCREDITED PROCESSES:
With APE Mobile you or your advisor can setup your accredited templates so its compliant from the outset with no disruption to operations. It has an amazing ‘MS Word Engine’ that prints onto your documents, fitting right in with your Integrated Management System (IMS). So if you've already got, or are looking to get ISO, AS/NZS or ANS Accreditation you've come to the right place. Furthermore why not go crazy and upload your IMS policies, procedures and work instructions too, that way the site team have instant access. Too easy!
APE Mobile allows users to work offline all day. It has incredible synchronisation technology that manages huge numbers of users, limitless documents and even copes with the poor data connectivity associated with mobile networks and remote sites. We know you don't have time for laggy software that's not practical onsite. Who needs the internet!
EXPORT & INTEGRATE:
APE mobile is so much more than dumb forms. It captures the data entered in each record, storing it in a central database. So not only can records be updated, but the data, documents and images are available to be exported or integrated to other enterprise systems, providing even more productivity. You can even create custom export tables to export the data you need, in the format you want. And did we mention our API for integrations?
APE Mobile has an awesome iPad app that’s amazingly quick and easy to use, as well as providing genuinely practical offline functionality. Furthermore, there's a web application that works great whether from a PC in the office or a mobile phone in the field. Want to capture data in the field and finish it off in the office? Done!
- Bugfix related to date and time pickers.
- Bugfix related to date and time pickers.
- Fixed bug with question fields.
- Fixed bug with external users.
Bug fix related to drawing annotations.
- Simplify user interface for external users (don't show drawings or news feed)
- Minor bugfixes and enhancements
- Add support for dynamic type.
- Various bug fixes.
Fix edited photos not importing correctly.
2) You can now attach multiple photos at a time.
3) The status for new punch lists now defaults to Open.
2) New link to Help Centre.
3) Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
2) Fixed slow typing in text fields.
3) Added the ability to recover forms that weren't saved before exiting the app.
4) Other minor fixes and enhancements.
1) Fixed intermittent syncing problem.
2) Added photo library permission request when saving an annotation snapshot.
3) Fixed lockup when opening Site Assistant with a tap instead of a drag.
- The app now recognises templates that don't allow images to be attached at the form level (only at the field level).
- You can now clear signatures.
- We did a number of minor fixes and enhacements.
-Now supporting time fields with 5 or 15-minute interval selections – saving time when filling out forms.
2. Support for formulas that access additional attributes for Geolocation, Question, and Project fields using the new "." notation (e.g. "a.latdms").
3. Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
1) The user interface now displays the full WBS Item path (e.g. "1.1 Phase 1 > Project Management").
2) The WBS Item path is now available as a merge field.
3) The WBS item path is now used when exporting WBS Item fields.
4) Users can now access the different parts of the WBS item in a formula using the new dot notation (e.g. "A.number", "A.name", "A.path", "A.number_name").
- App now warns when you need to upgrade to take advantage of a new template feature
- Fixed ‘open in’ bug in the drawing register.
- Display unrecognised fields as read-only
- Refresh the menu when user can_create_projects is modified
- Add ‘Remove Download’ action for downloaded punch lists
- Sync status button was accidentally active for punchlists
2) Fixed a problem where trailing spaces on a number caused saving a form to fail
3) Added missing blue status bar for Actions with PDF download
4) Make login screen fullscreen for iOS 11
5) Make launch screen full screen for iOS 11
6) Other minor tweaks for iOS 11
- You can now optionally use a formula to generate a Short Description
- The Action search string is now included in Punch List definitions
- Sections can be collapsed and expanded (and you can set the default in the template)
- Custom Companies fields can be added to templates
- PDF generation is now optional for Actions and Forms
- The register user interfaces have been updated.
- 29.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Damstra Technology Pty Ltd
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it