See Apraxia Therapy in action with this FREE SAMPLE of the full app. Download this Lite version to see how your loved one or speech therapy client interacts with the video model in each of the 3 activities.
Try it for yourself! Get results you can hear.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
1) Watch the video model’s mouth movements.
2) Listen, tap along in rhythm, and speak in unison.
3) Repeat as the audio fades out, using the video to keep speech going strong.
4) Speak alone with only visual support. Your speech is automatically recorded.
5) Listen to yourself and decide how you did.
6) Adjust the speed or complexity to keep your therapy at the right level.
7) Email the recordings and report to your speech therapist or family member.
Once you’re ready for the full experience, simply upgrade to Apraxia Therapy.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Unlimited hours of use with no monthly bills
- 110 conversational phrases, 60 long words, and 5 automatic sequences
- Videos that include functional everyday greetings & expressions for adults
- A tool that works just as well in speech therapy as it does for home practice
- Adjustable difficulty, speed, and many more options for a personalized experience
- A professional speech therapy app designed by experts and based on evidence
It takes lots of repetition to change the brain after a stroke – and that’s how we can help. With the full version of the app guiding your daily practice, you can learn to speak fluently again. There’s hope.
** Get started right now. Try Apraxia Therapy Lite for FREE. **
Looking for something different in a speech therapy app? Tactus Therapy offers a wide range of aphasia apps to choose from. Find the right one for you at http://tactustherapy.com/find
- 32.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd.
Safe to Download