Its contents include:
- 92 species described on 84 information sheets: all the native trees as well as those that most frequently become established in the wild in the Canary archipelago. Each species entry includes a distribution map, a brief description and one or more photos.
- 2 ways to search (directed and open) to intuitively identify species.
- Around 400 illustrations that facilitate species identification.
- More than 350 photos showing the most characteristic details of each tree.
- A glossary of more than 80 terms.
Arbolapp Canarias does not need an internet connection to work, making it really useful for trips into the natural environment. Its contents are aimed at anyone wanting to learn about or increase their knowledge of the trees they find in their surroundings. For this reason, an effort has been made to use understandable language and simple explanations without dumbing down the content.
Arbolapp Canarias is an initiative of the most important Spanish research association, the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), driven by its Deputy Vice Chair of Scientific Culture, the Royal Botanic Garden and the ‛Viera and Clavijo’ botanical gardens of the Canary Islands. Additionally, the project has been funded by the Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology (FECYT).
- 60.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Mobile One2One
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it