With the ARC Buildings module, users can quickly locate their As-Builts or shutoffs with just a few taps. Our proprietary As-Builts Map View helps users visualize the relationship of As-Builts over time. Layered floorplan views make it easy to determine which renovations or projects affected each room or space in the building. Simply tap a color-coordinated area to bring up the corresponding As-Built in seconds. Easily locate shutoffs for any building or floor with interactive maps.
While a CMMS system notifies you what needs to be fixed, it doesn’t show you where the equipment is located or how to fix it. With the ARC Equipment module, teams can access their information remotely and quickly locate equipment and the information required to maintain or repair it. Scanning a QR code instantly loads everything the technician needs including O&Ms, service records, pictures, training resources, shutoff procedures and more.
Emergency situations develop suddenly and escalate quickly. Instant access to critical building, life safety and equipment information can minimize damage and protect lives. Safely resolving emergency situations requires clear communication and coordinated actions. Using their phone or tablet, technicians can quickly annotate maps and plans – highlighting the exact incident location. Sharing information is a simple as sending a text or email.
• Interactive maps quickly locate equipment
• Powerful search with custom tagging and filtering
• QR codes instantly access equipment details
• Hyperlinked smart navigation of all your documents
• Markup tools allow detailed, visual annotations
• Share marked-up files right from your mobile device
• Online & offline access ensures connection to critical documents, even without internet
• Cloud sync keeps all your devices and team members on the same page
• Secure, online document management in the cloud keeps your important information safe
What our users say:
“In the world of maintenance, I need to get as much work done–correctly, safely and as quickly as possible. If I can reduce the amount of time spent looking for information, I can achieve that.”
“Mobility is important because you need information at your fingertips. In an emergency, the last thing you want a technician doing is hunting for information. In critical situations it’s all about how fast you can respond and prevent damage.”
- Security updates.
- Minor bug fixes.
- 153.6 MB
- Release Date:
- ARC Document Solutions, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it