Steps to Update:
1. Download the latest firmware version on the Hex File Manager screen.
Scroll down the list, find the appropriate file(s) for your device(s) from the "NEW HEX LIST" and tap "Download".
For example, an ASR-0230D user (with both Barcode and RFID), would need both: asr_0230D_iap2_1130_NBL.hex and RED4_v3.0.0_SPS_v1.4.5.hex"
2. Connect your device to the iOS device
3. Tap AsReader FW Update on the home screen
4. Tap the Select F/W HEX file button to select the firmware version to use for the update
5. After a successful update, disconnect, then reconnect your device to the iOS device
* For RFID models, the RFID module should ALSO be updated on the RFID Module Update screen
ASR-010D, ASR-010Dv2, ASR-020D, ASR-020Dv2, ASR-022D, ASR-030D, ASR-030Dv2, ASR-031D, ASR-031Dv2, ASR-0230D, ASR-0230Dv2, ASR-0231D, ASR-0231Dv2, ASR-0240D, ASR-040D, ASR-060D, ASR-061D, ASR-L70D, ASR-L251G
2. Add 251G firmware Update: AsReader(251G) Update
3. Add infrared module Update feature: Moduel(IR) Update
4. Firmware update can be supported for 060D/061D devices
- 5.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Asterisk Corporation
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it