The star map can be displayed in any scale and rotated by any angle, with selectable star density and with or without star names. Hipparcos Catalogue and selected NGC and IC DSO object are available from the application locally, but any object can be searched online by calling public SIMBAD service on Strasbourg Astronomical Data Center.
An application can control connected mount both by selecting object on the star map or manually, mount position can be synced automatically from solved image in AstroImager application. AstroTelescope is now also integrated with AstroGuider.
Its built-in drivers support Meade LX/ETX/..., Celestron NexStar, Takahashi Temma, SynScan/EQDir and iOptron protocols both over serial line and TCP/IP. Application can be used as a client to any remote or local INDIGO or INDI server with any supported telescope mount and it can also control EQMac application over TCP/IP connection and LX protocol or any Meade or Synta (e.g. Celestron or SkyWatcher) mount with SkyFi network controller.
A NexDome dome can be synced to the controlled telescope mount and observatory position can be read from external GPS.
The following AUX devices can be controlled from the application:
- Unihedron SQM sky quality meter,
- PegasusAstro Ultimate Powerbox,
- PegasusAstro Pocket Powerbox,
- Artesky flatbox,
- Pegasus Astro FlatMaster,
- USB devpoint.
The mount can be controlled with joystick.
- PegasusAstro Pocket Powerbox driver added,
- Artesky flatbox driver added,
- Pegasus Astro FlatMaster driver added,
- USB devpoint driver added,
- NexDome driver added,
- INDIGO framework updated to 2.0.112.
- southern hemisphere support in polar alignment panel,
- INDIGO framework updated to 2.0.87.
- New embedded control panel included.
- New star map component used.
- SynScan (EQDir) driver added.
- auxiliary device panel added,
- PegasusAstro Ultimate Powerbox driver added,
- Mojave dark appearance cleanup.
- INDIGO joystick and GPS support added.
- Mojave dark appearance support added.
- Automatic INDIGO servers lookup
- HA tracking limit option added.
- Polaris clock position value in Polar alignment helper panel added.
- French translation of Getting Started is added
2. Map can be controlled with notebook trackpad gestures (zoom and rotation) and can be flipped in both axes.
3. RA/Dec axes, North/South and East/West directions can be switched for manual and joystick control.
4. Tracking speed is selected automatically for slewing target (lunar for moon, solar for sun, sidereal for everything else).
5. Added polar alignment helper panel with polar scope reticle, local mean sidereal time and polar angle values.
- Bug fixes
Bug fixes in Meade/LX driver.
Various bug fixes in INDI connection module.
- 21.2 MB
- Update Date:
- CloudMakers, s. r. o.
Safe to Download