Cloud Phone: Do business anywhere you go
• Make it easy for customers and colleagues to reach you with a single business identity for HD VoIP calling, SMS, and online fax.
• Customize settings and notifications, such as office hours and ringtones.
• Route calls with advanced call controls, like call switch, transfer, and park.
• Seamlessly make and receive calls with your carrier minutes, Wi‑Fi, or cellular data without ever dropping a call.
Video Meetings: A complete video collaboration solution
• Enjoy HD quality video meetings for up to 200 participants*.
• Easily share screens from mobile or desktop.
• Get more control over meetings with advanced in-meeting host and attendee features.
*meeting capacity is dependent on AT&T Office@Hand edition
* Notifications are now grouped together so it's easier to see similar information together.
* Restrict video meeting access to authenticated participants as a host
* Control who can turn on chat in video meetings as a host
* Easily share files and photos via SMS text and fax
- You can now host or join a video meeting with up to 200 participants.
- Call me allows you to join the audio portion of a meeting by receiving a phone call directly to your phone.
- Meetings interfaces are now optimized for accessibility. - Use Siri to make outbound calls.
- Warm transfer call by asking someone for permission before transferring a call.
- Multi-way calling to add someone else to a current call.
- Ad Hoc conferencing adds additional participants to an existing audio conference.
- Custom ringtone can be configured for your incoming calls
•New URL to support O@H migration to a dedicated AT&T environment
•In-app soft update reminder
Support for iOS 12
A bug fix for the iphone XR
Bug fixes and improvements
Share Voicemail and Fax: You can now share your received voicemails and faxes to any apps directly from the detail screen.
Optimized for iPhone X.
• iOS 11 compatibility
• Support DTMF “pause” and “wait” in dialing sequence
• RingOut tip
• Quality of Service
Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)
Account Federation - Ability to link accounts split across different O@H accounts, with a set of policies for a single company/account experience.
iOS8 End of life - transition to iOS9 as baseline
iOS inline sign up
• Email Login: Login using your company email or Google email is now supported.
• Park Locations: Park and retrieve call from any monitored extension.
• Team Collaboration: Get work done faster with one tap access to RingCentral Glip.
• Paging Groups: Now you can add a paging group to your Favorites and page the group with one tap.
• Recent Calls: Your Recent Calls list has moved to the Keypad screen. Dial anyone from the Keypad, or tap on the Recent Calls tab to see your recent activity.
• Bug fixes.
- Integrated Calling (CallKit) on iOS 10 devices
* Cellular calls will not interrupt your Office@Hand (VoIP) calls anymore. Now you will remain connected to your VoIP call and have the choice to Hold & Answer, End & Answer or Decline the cellular call.
* Answer calls without unlocking your screen.
* Answer, end, and mute your Office@Hand (VoIP) call using Bluetooth headsets.
- Improved missed call notification of Office@Hand (VoIP) calls
- Audio volume enhancement for improved hearing during Office@Hand (VOIP) calls.
- Bug fixes
● Active Call Screen Updates
● High Availability: SIP Firewall Traversal
● iOS 10 / Android N Compatibility
● UI Enhancements: Updated buttons
Single Sign On
Calandar Integration- Join Now
Contact Profile Image Sync
Technical Enhancements / Performance Improvements
Roles and Permissions
Cloud Contacts GA
Company Contact Pictures
Network Handoff Reconnection Sound
Incoming Call Notification test updates
Technical Enhancements on VoIP
- Spotlight Search: Quickly search for your RingCentral contacts right from your iPhone or iPad’s home screen*
- Security updates
- Bug fixes
* requires iOS 9.0 and higher
• Apple Watch support:
-- Respond to messages using voice to text or quick responses
-- Respond to incoming calls with canned text-to-speech responses, send to voicemail or answer the call on your iPhone using iOS Handoff
-- Listen to voicemails and view faxes on your iPhone using iOS Handoff
-- To use iOS Handoff, swipe up from the bottom of your lock screen: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204681
-- Compatible with iOS 9.1 and higher
• Added an “All Contacts“ view so you can quickly search for contacts without changing Contact filters
• Your profile photo now syncs with your Office@Hand Desktop app
• Bug fixes
• Increased Message Character Limit: Send longer messages with new, extended character limits.
• HD Voice: Enjoy enhanced, crisp and clear VoIP conversations on mobile.
• Added “To:” number in the Call Log details screen for missed calls and inbound calls.
• Interactive Notifications - Incoming call, Text message and Voicemail.
• Swipe to get quick actions - Forward voicemail as email, Call, Delete, Mark as read/unread and FaxOut
• Several bug fixes.
• New Look & Feel! Experience the new user interface for easy navigation and improved usability
• High quality HD voice for much clearer conversations
• Note: Due to iOS system design, incoming iPhone calls will interrupt VoIP calls. Rejecting the iPhone call will now continue your VoIP call; answering it will place the VoIP call on hold
• Several bug fixes
• Now you can control whether or not participants can join your conference call before you do
• Ability to send SMS to 911
• Several bug fixes
- Originating VoIP calls blocked from certain countries. See Terms and Conditions for details.
- VoIP Calling over 3G/4G is now enabled by default, so you can receive calls when WiFi isn’t available. You can disable this in Settings.
• Several bug fixes
- Experience clearer conversations with high definition voice calls*
- Several Bug fixes
*Subject to availability
- Data Encryption support
- Bug fixes
-Send internal group text messages to company contacts
-Seamlessly switch between WiFi and 3G/4G/LTE networks while on a call - the call won't drop.
-Switch from a VoIP call to your carrier network during an active call
-Expand VoIP call settings from the navigation menu
- Support for Enterprise Edition
- Office@Hand Meetings: HD Video Conferencing and Collaboration for Enterprise Edition
- Shared Lines for Plug & Ring® ready IP phonesActive Call Control - record, park, flip & transfer
- Blocked option for caller ID
- Print Fax (iOS)
- 339.1 MB
- Update Date:
- AT&T Services, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it