Get to know this great App now! It is very well maintained and has received considerable upgrades over the past years.
So, … what can you do with this App?
• PLAY TEST TONES Sine, Rectangular, Triangular and Sawtooth.
• PLAY FREQUENCY SWEEP TEST TONES in both directions (minimum to maximum frequency and maximum to minimum frequency).
• PLAY VOLUME SWEEPS (from minimum to maximum volume).
• Try the SWEEP REPEAT / WOBBLE function.
• Try the MUSIC TONES PLAYBACK.
• Experiment with the huge FINE TUNE SELECTON, PRESETS SELECTION!
• Or create your own CUSTOM PRESETS!
• And SAVE an endless amount of CONFIGURATIONS (Frequency, Sweep, Noise) for later quick access and direct playback function.
• Even play back different kinds of NOISE – White, Pink, Violet, Grey, Brown, Blue is also supported.
The Function Generator is AMAZINGLY INTUITIVE and SIMPLE!
AND THESE ARE THE ADVANCED SETTINGS/FEATURES (upgrade to PRO required):
=> Extending The Frequency Range
=> Extending The Sweep Times
=> Changing Min/Max Slider Frequency Ranges
=> Changing Max Sweep Time Slider Range
=> Changing Signal Amplitude
=> Enabling Of The Sweep Repeat / Wobble Function
=> Frequency Slider Setting to Linear or Logarithmic
=> Left/Right Channel Individual Selection
=> Permanently Saving Custom Presets
=> Saving Of Endless Number Of Audio Configurations
=> Phase Out Setting (custom phase shift of the generated signal)
=> BPM (Beats per Minute) Feature
=> Dual Function Generator
=> MultiTone Generator (playback of up to eight individual tones)
=> Background Theme Selection (Light/Dark)
Check out the new Tutorial page: www.ee-toolkit.com/audio-function-generator
- New Notes popover. Now you can make notes for each page individually
- Several optimizations and improvements under the hood to make the App more future proof for upcoming iOS versions, screen size changes, etc.
• Support for AirPlay 2 with multi-room.
• Support controlling background audio from the Control Center and iOS Lock screen.
• New Burst Generator (previously Click Track generator). Pause between the bursts and burst length (1-5 sine waves per burst) can be configured.
- Sweep counter resets to the exact start value when completed
- ClickTrack (Burst) intervals remains constant even when the App is in background mode
- Timed playback fix in the Dual Tone Generator
- Improved Click Track Generator. Now each click is a single sine wave with a duration of 1ms (1kHz signal). The pause between the clicks can be configured (up to 10 seconds). This tool is ideal for sync testing in a multi-room audio setup.
- Fixed oscilloscope issue when frequency slider is set to logarithmic.
- Fixed a phase issue in the Dual Function Generator. When changing frequencies, the phase went out of sync in some cases.
- The Min/Max frequency slider values and the max sweep slider value are now changed to buttons that open a popup window for immediate means to enter a new value. Browsing to the settings page to change these values is no longer needed.
- Musical Notes popover has been improved. The window size and button size are now as large as possible for each respective iOS device.
- MultiTone Tab:
- background playback in the sequence view is working again (when the App is in the background)
- 60 seconds is shown as 1:00 now instead of 0:60
- improvements of displayed play time of each block after it has been played
I am very happy to announce a great new feature! The addition of audio sequence playback in the MultiTone Tab.
Now you can create any audio type like a tone, sweep or noise and assign a custom duration. Create as many of these elements and play them sequentially, one after the other. Like with a Playlist. Editing is supported as well. Also re-arranging of the elements is implemented. And there is a nice playback control using buttons for prev/next, play/pause and stop.
Tap on the "Play Sequence" button to get started. Three example configurations will be auto-created at the first start.
- update of UI elements to work better with iOS 13.
- from iOS 13 onwards, the background appearance will be auto-detected at the first time start (Light or Dark appearance).
- improved volume level transitions for Volume Sweeps (pops removed).
- improved non-repetitive Frequency Sweeps (after the Sweep completes, the frequency does not jump back to the starting point).
- in the free version, the ClickTrack tab is now fully accessible and in the MultiTone tab two tone tracks can be accessed without limitations.
- added info link about sound and hearing.
- 19.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Thomas Gruber
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it