Using simple household items (blankets, cushions etc) kids build imaginary story worlds, physically playing as a character in the story. AUDIOPLAY stories come to life with music, sound effects and character voices, making kids feel like they are inside the story, living the adventure!
AUDIOPLAY is screen-free entertainment that encourages kids to get up and move, be imaginative and work together in teams. Combining the best of old-school imaginative play with the audio production values kids are familiar with from TV and movies.
Download the app and try it for FREE – the first episode is free and further episodes are available as in-app purchases.
HIGH-QUALITY, AWARD-WINNING EXPERIENCES
• Australian winner of the Creative Business Cup
• Winner of the INVIO Experience Technology Solution
• Created by professional playwrights, composers, sound engineers and voice actors
“I REALLY love this app; I think it’s got so much merit. I think it’s great because the kids are experiencing something, they're being physical, they're solving problems, they're building stuff, they're creating… It’s not that idea of sitting on a device and flicking through and staring at a video. It’s super interactive.” – One More Page Podcast
• Experiences are highly physical and movement-based; getting kids up and moving
• A high-quality digital experience without the screens
• Encourages imaginative play
• Encourages social/emotional skills development through teamwork, collaboration, empathy
• Great for parents and kids to play together
• A new way to engage with books and stories, by playing as a character
YOU WILL NEED
• A wifi network (doesn’t need to be connected to the internet)
• One device per player (ideally pocket-sized so you can move around easily)
• One pair of headphones per player
• Some simple household items – seem episode info for details
HOW DOES IT WORK
Kids/families play together in small groups using simple, accessible household items (blankets, cushions, chairs etc) to create the imagined story world. Each player will need a mobile device and a pair of headphones as each player hears the story from their characters point of view. Players then follow along with the story, playing out the action as instructed through the audio.
Audioplay is something akin to a play along podcast or building blanket forts with a sound-track only much better as everyone hears the story from a different character’s point of view.
We would love to hear from you – let us know your thoughts on AUDIOPLAY at email@example.com
- 72.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Audioplay Australia Pty Ltd
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it