1) Prepare your Sony receiver.
1-1) Connect your Sony receiver to your network (For details on how to do this, refer to the Operating Instructions supplied with your receiver or your router.)
1-2) Select "Settings", then "Network", and then "External Control." Finally, set "External Control" to "ON."
2) Connect your iPhone/iPod touch to the same network as your receiver.
3) On the application home screen, tap "Application Settings", and select "Connection."
4) Tap on any displayed receiver that you want to operate. If no receiver is displayed, then tap "Rescan" to search for receivers on the network.
- Demo mode will be active until the application is properly configured with a Sony receiver.
- Please restart this application to synchronize with the Sony AV Receiver if you revise any settings (Input Name, Input Icon, My Library, Tuner Preset, Macro, etc.).
- For more details, refer to the "Help" in "Application Settings" on the application home screen.
- 7.8 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it