Avibra is committed to your digital well-being, too, and we want to help you cut down on your screen time. You don’t need to use the app every day, instead just log in one day a week — your Wednesday Well-Being Day! Every Wednesday, you’ll get a notification that lets you know what new content is available in the app so that you can earn more insurance coverage.
* Insurance Benefits — Get insurance coverage that includes both living and death benefits that grows each week based on your own good habits.
* 10 Tips Lists — Improve your health, relationships and finances with these quick reads.
* Videos — Learn more about how to live a healthier, more comfortable life.
* Brain Workout — Get those brain cells working harder for you and improve your memory.
* Quizzes — Take quizzes on different well-being related topics, it’s a fun way to learn more!
* Inspirational Stories — Get inspired by stories of everyday people who achieved amazing goals.
* Guided Meditation — Listen to 5 minute guided meditations to help you cut down on stress.
* Life Tips — Simplify your life with some quick, easy tips.
* Gratitude Journal — Rediscover the things you're grateful for through weekly journaling.
* Helping Hands — Let your good habits anonymously protect another person and their family in a different state.
* Share & Care — Check out your daily digest of hand picked articles that are personalized to your preferences.
* Plant A Tree — Use your good habits not only to protect your loved ones but also mother nature. We’ll plant a tree for your good habits.
* myRisk 360 — This real time risk advisor helps you become more aware of the risks to you and the people and things that you love.
* myLife 360 — Your complete well-being advisor helps you become a better version of yourself.
* myHabits 360 — We help identify the habits through your daily purchases and wearables that are going to help you improve your life, from your career and personal finances to your health, relationships and community.
Turning your daily health activities from your wearables (Fitbit, Apple Health, Google Fit). Avibra uses Apple HealthKit API to read your health related activities that includes steps, calories and biometric data.
-- SOCIAL MEDIA
Home - www.avibra.com
Blog - blog.avibra.com
Instagram - www.instagram.com/avibra
Facebook - www.facebook.com/avibralife
Download the app today and Live A VIBRAnt Life!
b. Gratitude feature enabled
2. 1x reward icon in all quizzes and meditation content
3. Bug in comments count which is fixed.
4. Bug in quizzes where it showed incorrect questions for certain financial topics
5. Video playback bugs, intermittently stops for few users
6. Rate Us option available under Settings
7. Image resolution optimized for faster loading
8. Lifematics values were getting clipped for weekly/monthly statistics.
- 96.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Avibra Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it