What is a digital teaching material?
UT's digital teaching material is a repository system and electronic book reader developed by the Open University, aiming for students to access basic material books (BMPs / Modules) using mobile devices. This system allows students to access, download, and read BMPs according to the registered courses.
What can mobile devices be used to access UT digital teaching materials?
The device that can be used to access this service is a mobile device with the Android operating system.
Are there certain restrictions on accessing UT digital teaching materials?
Each student can use up to 2 mobile devices to use the service. This service is planned to be given to all students who do the course registration in the current semester, starting from the registration period.
Who can get this service?
This digital teaching materials can be used free of charge by all students who are registering in the current semester including online program students, students who take SIPAS service (System of Referral Packages Semester), and postgraduate programs.
How to get this service?
Students must first conduct registration administration. After that students will get the email notification to ecampus.ut.ac.id contains how to download (download) the application through App Store.
- Sorting option is present to sort the books based on Author, Title and Recently Read.
- Your bookmarks and notes get synced automatically, so you can keep reading across devices.
- Adjust the size and style of the text as you prefer.
- Customize your reading by changing the brightness and themes.
- Navigate to the preferred page using TOC and book navigation option.
- Share your reading experience with the world on Facebook and Twitter.
- EPUB 3 Fixed Layout reader support (landscape mode)
- EPUB 3 Media-overlay support for Re-flow and Fixed layout books
- Highlight selected text
- Add a Note to selected text
- Search selected text
- 10.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Dimas Prasetyo
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it