Easy-to-use app to keep track of an infant's diapers, feedings, naps, and more!
* Easily enter events with a minimum number of touches
* See at a glance the time since last wet and poopy diaper, time since last feeding, and how long baby has been awake or asleep
* Track pumping and see how much you've pumped so far today.
* Track Baths, Walks, other activities, and add Journal notes for doctor visits, vitamins, etc.
* Quickly display the last few events, and browse all history too
* Supports multiple babies (unlimited) for twins, triplets, and siblings
* Export all data in csv (spreadsheet), rtf (word processing) or sqlite format for analysis, archiving, or to bring to the doctor's office with you.
* Add descriptions/comments to all entries. Useful to note meconium diapers, fussy naps, or what types of solid foods you're trying.
* Time feedings/pumpings with separate timers and pause buttons for Left and Right.
* Supports breast or bottle
* Track solid foods: what you introduce and when.
* Optionally enter an amount. oz or mL. Or enter baby's weight before/after nursing and the amount will be calculated.
* Easy to note which side to nurse on by looking at your last few feedings.
* Time naps
* Display the time sleeping or time since last nap if awake
* Edit entries in place if you have a typo.
* Supports 12 or 24 hour clock and displays dates and times according to system settings
* Charts and graphs show information about diapers, feedings, sleep, height/weight, and more.
- 2.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Michael Kale
Safe to Download