Written and illustrated by Cullen Masters, Raidan PeiFatau, Sililo Puleanga, Sam TofaTimoteo, and Ngahe Sione.
Also included is a Samoan language version of this story; translated by Samuel Tanielu and narrated by the students.
With thanks to Siobhan Harrod, Helen Newell and Deputy Principal Laurence Caltaux.
In June 2014, Kiwa in conjunction with the Ministry of Education brought the 48HR SLAM to St Paul's College. Under the guidance of Steven Renata, Munro Te Whata, Behnaz Farzami, Aidee Walker and Luke Nola, five students undertook an intensive two days of Digital Storytelling, culminating in this digital story told through striking artwork and narrated in the students’ own voices.
The Kiwa team then took this amazing work and assembled it in the form of the Experiential Digital Book that is in front of you. Swipe through and immerse yourself in the story, and tap on the pictures to explore hidden elements.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customise your book.
• Touch the pictures to hear different sound effects.
• See special animation effects bringing the picture to life.
• Use the Colour Palette to paint each page!
Requirements: Compatible with iPad,
Requires iOS 7 + Patent Protection 532174
Patent Pending - All rights reserved
Kiwa Digital produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.
- 172.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Ministry of Education New Zealand
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it