* Plot the path of the barbell. Did it have an unexpected trajectory?
* Did your exercise travel through the complete range of motion?
* Where is your weakest point in the lift?
* How much power can you generate?
* Do your reps look consistent across a set?
* At what intensity does your form start to break down?
* And much more…
Get it now and start training smarter.
* Added tracking method persistence. If you find a combo that works well in your environment, the app will remember it next time you start it up.
* Fixed an issue where opening the options panel caused the target reticle to shift.
* Reduced the delay between selecting a video and getting the prompt to enter weight lifted.
* Slightly tightened up tracking tolerances. If you have trouble getting a lock on high-speed bar movements (e.g. snatch), try recording using your phone's slow-motion option. I've tested that in this version and it tracks well.
If anyone has a video you can't get working, I'd be happy to take a look. You can find my email in the FAQs. This isn't a mainstream app so don't worry about flooding my inbox.
I'll roll out some more features when I can. There's lots of neat stuff that can be done.
- 20.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Robert Frederick
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it