On other devices the app shows your GPS altitude.
You can either use automatic calibration (best in most cases) or manual calibration.
For manual calibration use the following options:
- enter your current altitude
- use altitude-information from your GPS device
- enter current sea-level air-pressure
- use local weather data from the internet for your current position
You can choose between meter and feet for altitude display.
Here is whats new in this version:
- You can now configure the unit for air pressure (hPa, kPa, inHg, mmHg)
- Added sharing of your current altitude via Facebook, Twitter, or whatever you like.
- Improved performance of loading weather data from the internet.
- Fixed a problem with calibration under some circumstances.
- Added a FAQ entry what happens if you use the Barometric Altimeter in an airplane. Interested? You'll find it in the Settings > Feedback section.
- 1.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Stephan Haeuslschmid
Safe to Download