This app is a great resource for clinicians, teachers, and parents, to establish a baseline knowledge of basic concepts. It is important to note that the app does not score students. Instead, it is designed to be used by the child and teacher together so that you can quickly see which concepts the student has already mastered and which concepts require additional reinforcement and repetition.
- Spatial concepts: in, on, up, down, under, in front, behind, in between, in the middle, near, far, etc.
- Quantitative concepts: whole, few, half, quarter, many, all, nothing, etc.
- Emotions: happy, sad, upset, angry, etc.
- Temporal: first, second, last, next, before, etc.
- Attributive concepts: same, colors, different, light, dark, big, small
- Negation: No, not, etc.
- Directional: left, right, up, down, etc.
- Colors: red, blue, green, etc.
- Shapes: circle, square, heart, star, etc.
WHY TEACHERS LOVE IT
- Fun, simple, and easy to use
- Can quickly establish baseline knowledge
- Fun and interactive
- Gorgeous graphics keep kids engaged
- Kids find games on iPad a lot more interesting than a piece of paper
WHY KIDS LOVE IT
- Cute graphics and sounds
- Interactive and easy to use
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 68.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Innovative Mobile Apps
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it