Blue Book Members can now access Blue Book information from an iPhone using their Blue Book Online Services (BBOS) email address and password. If you need a password to login, please contact our Customer Service group at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.668.3500 and we will be happy to assist you. This app is included with every level of membership.
Search for companies by
- Company Name
- Blue Book ID number
- Zip code and radius of zip code
- Terminal market and radius of terminal market
- Blue Book Score
- Trade Practices rating
- Pay description
- Credit Worth rating
- Classification (business function)
- View complete Blue Book listings
- Dial out from a phone number
- View company locations using your phone’s mapping application
- Link to company email addresses, web sites, and social media pages
- View contact names
- Add notes to company and person records which can be shared with your enterprise users
- Access your BBOS Watchdog Groups
Streamline a trip to visit a group of customers:
1. Create a Watchdog Group on BBOS at your computer.
2. Add all the companies you will be visiting to this specific Watchdog Group.
3. Then while you’re traveling, open the BBOS Mobile app on your phone.
4. Tap on the Watchdog Groups button.
5. Choose the specific group you previously created.
6. Review listings and ratings for real-time contact and credit information.
7. Find most direct route to customer location using map features
8. Search by radius to find prospective customers near your location to visit.
Find a connection’s information while you’re out of the office:
1. In BBOS Mobile, tap on Quick Find.
2. In the text field, type the name of your connection and matches will appear.
Out of the office, not out of touch: BBOS Mobile.
Visit us online: www.producebluebook.com
Contact us: email@example.com
Produce BBOS Mobile
- 52.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Blue Book Services, Inc.
Safe to Download