At Big Time Coach, we use our apps for each-and-every Game, Practice, Tryout, and Draft that we participate in. Our apps are continually used and refined to put the tools we've come to rely on in your hands.
Big Time Coach Baseball/Softball Game Planner brings you over 30 years of baseball management experience from the field to our latest app for the iPad. Each year coaches everywhere seek a better solution to managing the game experience, player experience and parent expectations. Game Manager delivers a great resource for coaches to assist you in managing your rosters before you even get to the game.
Game Planner also comes with built in reporting to track the number of innings each player plays by position. This is a great resource for league rules with position requirements for players by games and a great tool for coaches to share with parents concerned about playing time and player positions.
Big Time Coach Baseball/Softball Game Planner Features include:
- Game Roster Management.
- One touch communication to coaching staff on rosters before the game.
- Player inning tracking.
- Position tracking by player.
- Innings pitched by player tracking.
- Included in the Baseball/Softball Game Planner is the newly created Help Viewer developed by the Big Time Coach team. Making it easy for any user to quickly understand how to use and operate the app.
- TeamSnap® integration: Using TeamSnap®? Now create and update teams that you already have in Game Planner. This reduces setup time for a team to seconds.
- SportsEngine® integration: Is your league using SportsEngine®? Now create and update teams that you already have in Game Planner. This reduces setup time for a team to seconds.
- Not Just Baseball: We've added features for softball including 10 defensive players, softball field view, and now support for the DP/Flex rule used in Travel and High School Softball.
- AirDrop games between any iPad or iPhone with Game Planner UV.
- There so many more features in this app it's hard to list them all! Download the App today to get ready for the new season!
Use on your iPhone too!
All the features in our original iPad only version are available in the iPhone version. Now you can plan the game on your iPad, and AirDrop the game to your phone so that you will have the plan with you at the game.
If you need them, the iPhone version has all of the same functions available on the iPad, just scaled down for the iPhone format. However, the goal of the iPhone version is to be a complement to the iPad version rather than a standalone app. Still 100% functionality, just not as easy on the phone.
We are dedicated to providing coaches, parents and youth organizations everywhere the tools that they need to succeed.
Check out our family of apps: Practice Planner [Baseball, Soccer, and more on the way], Tryout & Draft, League Draft, Pitch Counter, and Injury Report on the App Store. To learn more about Big Time Coach, visit our website at www.BigTimeCoach.com. We are constantly developing more tools for coaches and would love to hear from you on what you need as a coach.
Big Time Coach, Helping Players, One Coach At A Time!
- Fixed an app crash when attempting to view line up card from Game Plan View on iPhone
- Fixed an app crash when accessing SportsEngine® when not logged. This occurred after an update to the SportsEngine® login mechanism.
Fixed a bug that would crash the app when adding team staff on the iPhone
- Fixed an issue with using progressive or random batting orders when adding multiple games at one time.
- Minor bug fixes and other updates.
- Support for iOS 12. This changes our minimum iOS support to 10 for all devices.
- Minor bug fixes and other updates.
At BTC, we work hard to respond when coaches request a feature that will help them better manage their team and games. Our new "Innings Summary" views allow you to see a full summary of inning information for the game including:
- Total Innings (In and Out)
- Infield Innings
- Outfield Innings
- Innings by Position
This will help when your league has requirements for total innings, starts, and min/max by position.
Each summary may be printed or emailed as a pdf to allow sharing or reporting.
We hope you enjoy this new feature.
A few bugs were identified and fixed in this version.
Thanks to coaches who are reporting crashes - we've made a fix that can crash the app in specific situations with the drag-and-drop field view.
Other minor updates.
We found a bug in the Teams view that would erase the team name information as well as a few other minor bugs.
Innings Played Calculation: One of our coaches pointed out that the innings for players were not being calculated properly when using the iPhone version of the app. We found a bug in the drag-and-drop position assignment on the iPhone that was not calculating correctly, and made a fix to ensure proper calculation.
Absent Players and Batting Order: Another one of our coaches found that batting order would be off when you changed a player - who is in the batting order - to absent. Once changed, the player moved down, but the batting order position would not be filled. The new behavior is to move all players up and re-order them if a player - who is in the batting order - is changed to absent.
- Isolated an issue were if no teams were available for a league, the app would crash.
Because of crash sharing we were able to identify a bug in the team email functions that caused a crash. We've squashed that bug so that you may now use those functions.
Thanks to everyone who shares their crash logs with us - it help us and every user of Game Planner UV.
Found a bug that would cause a crash when users would have teams setup for Progressive batting order. This has been updated.
Per the suggestion of our partners at SportsEngine® we've modified the team selection interface to filter out teams that are no longer active. These teams or leagues are setup with either Disabled or Private status, and are filtered in the SportsEngine® App so we're going to follow along.
Of note: if you have a team downloaded previously, that team will still work fine. You just will not be able to see the teams who are not currently active.
Updated Game Detail
For the iPhone version we removed a redundant menu item for adding extra players to a game. Now just use the '+ Player' button for that purpose.
- 11.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Carl Rendell
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it