This app is designed for the experimental measurement of shivering in parturients undergoing cesarean delivery under epidural anesthesia.
1. Attach compatible iOS device to participant's upper arm and launch app. Choose a sampling interval (measurements per second).
2. When ready to start recording, tap Tare and then tap Start.
3. When ready to stop recording, tap Pause.
4. To export accelerometer data as a CSV file, enter a participant identifier and export email address, then tap Export.
5. To start again with a new participant, tap Reset.
*Be sure to press Tare before starting recording*
This application is intended for informational, educational and research purposes only.
It is not intended for the diagnosis, investigation, treatment, monitoring or prevention of diseases.
Health care providers should exercise their own independent clinical judgment when using the application in conjunction with patient care.
For further information about shivering under epidural anesthesia:
Collins J et al
Assessment of shivering with a smartphone application in parturients undergoing caesarean delivery under epidural anesthesia
Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology Annual Meeting 2018, Abstract #143.
- 7.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Jonathan Collins
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it