Quickly build, modify, and assign Activities.
Modify to your business process and procedures on the go.
Track work being performed in “Real Time”
Save work and complete at a later time or day
Ability to carry work across shifts
Eliminates concerns about version control
Beehive automatically scales to meet business requirements
Assign and manage business processes
- Does your app access any paid content or services?
Users can buy their own Beehive cloud server if they so desired. All the content in the application is user generated. The cloud server is where they pay for storage of data.
- What are the paid content or services, and what are the costs?
A Beehive Cloud Server, $19.99 per seat per month.
- Do individual customers pay for the content or services?
No, this would be paid by your employer.
- If no, does a company or organization pay for the content or services?
Your employer would pay for the service/cloud storage.
- Where do they pay, and what's the payment method?
Users can purchase cloud storage in the application at: Account > My Server > New Server.
Beehive accepts all major credit cards.
- If users create an account to use your app, are there fees involved?
Accounts are 100% free.
- How do users obtain an account?
A user can signup for a free account by selecting Sign Up on the app login screen.
- 0.4 MB
- Update Date:
- DuraBante, LLC
Safe to Download