The edition features two maps of the city. The scale of the key map is 1:150 000, the scale of the map of the center is 1:30 000.
Main sights, airports, underground stations and bus stops, as well as hospitals, cinemas and other places which are of interest to tourists are shown on the maps. Metro stations are inscribed in Chinese and English. All other names are presented in English.
There is a separate map of the Beijing vicinity. Main roads and their numbers, sights, national parks and other objects are shown.
The edition features additional maps: Forbidden City, Ming Tombs, Badaling, Summer Palace, Fragrant Hills, Chengde. Map of the underground is also included.
Information on the country, Beijing and its sights is also presented in this title.
Printed editions have something magical, something that does not exist in their electronic equivalents. They were created by living people, who labored over each centimeter of the map, they were not created by robots. We decided to combine these achievements of the print editions with the new possibilities of contemporary electronic platforms.
Our app is not intended as a replacement for GPS navigators, Apple Maps, GоogleMaps, YandexMaps, etc. This is why you can transit from any map section to a corresponding section of a service of your choosing (Apple Maps, Gоogle Maps, YandexMaps) and back again.
Highlights of the app:
1. You can work offline.
2. You can navigate your way to any desired map section through the traditional index map or simply by turning pages.
3. You have the ability to magnify individual parts of a map and bookmark interesting pages.
4. You have the ability to add your own information to the map (comments, addresses, telephone numbers – including the ability to dial directly from within the app).
5. When online, you can transit from any map section to a corresponding section of a service of your choosing (Apple Maps, Gоogle Maps, YandexMaps) and back again.
The advantages of the electronic version of the map:
- It does not bend, tear or become lost at the most inopportune moment.
- The ease with which you can search, magnify and examine details, add notes and additional information – utilizing the power and features of today’s devices.
- It has something magical, something that does not exist in its electronic equivalents. The map was created by living people, who labored over each centimeter of the map, it was not created by robots. And it has all possibilities of contemporary electronic platforms (smartphones, tablets and other gadgets).
The quality and art of traditional paper maps is being replaced by much less attractive automated digital maps. Our app brings these excellent paper maps into the mobile age, helping to ensure they continue to provide you with both knowledge and enjoyment – it would be a tragedy if they were relegated only to libraries, inaccessible to most people. We want to give a second life to paper maps. This app is for people who love good old printed maps and want to go with the times.
- 67.7 MB
- Release Date:
- AGT Geocentre
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it