The edition contains a big-scaled map of the city. It also features maps of the smaller scale, on which the suburbs of Berlin and a part of the Berlin-Brandenburg land are shown. The edition also contains a map of the historical center of Potsdam.
There is a separate map of the rail transport—S-Bahn and U-Bahn.
Big-scaled maps feature names of the areas. Objects, which may be of interest to tourists, as well as markets, hospitals and institutions of learning are marked. The most interesting buildings are shown as 3-D pictures. The maps also feature tramway lines and stops, S-Bahn and U-Bahn lines and stations, railway lines and stations.
One-way streets, pedestrian zones and parking sites are indicated for those who prefer to travel by car.
Berlin suburbs’ maps have places of interest for tourists shown on them, as well as sights, roads with their types and numbers, and railways.
The edition features indexes of Berlin’s streets and main sights (palaces, museums, theatres, temples, shops) in German and Russian. All maps are presented in two languages.
Printed editions have something magical, something that does not exist in their electronic equivalents. They were created by living people, who labored over each centimeter of the map, they were not created by robots. We decided to combine these achievements of the print editions with the new possibilities of contemporary electronic platforms.
Our app is not intended as a replacement for GPS navigators, Apple Maps, GоogleMaps, YandexMaps, etc. This is why you can transit from any map section to a corresponding section of a service of your choosing (Apple Maps, Gоogle Maps, YandexMaps) and back again.
Highlights of the app:
1. You can work offline.
2. You can navigate your way to any desired map section through the traditional index map or simply by turning pages.
3. You have the ability to magnify individual parts of a map, bookmark interesting pages, search by street names, underground stations, railway stations, sights, etc.
4. You have the ability to add your own information to the map (comments, addresses, telephone numbers – including the ability to dial directly from within the app).
5. When online, you can transit from any map section to a corresponding section of a service of your choosing (Apple Maps, Gоogle Maps, YandexMaps) and back again.
The advantages of the electronic version of the map:
- It does not bend, tear or become lost at the most inopportune moment.
- The ease with which you can search, magnify and examine details, add notes and additional information – utilizing the power and features of today’s devices.
- It has something magical, something that does not exist in its electronic equivalents. The map was created by living people, who labored over each centimeter of the map, it was not created by robots. And it has all possibilities of contemporary electronic platforms (smartphones, tablets and other gadgets).
The quality and art of traditional paper maps is being replaced by much less attractive automated digital maps. Our app brings these excellent paper maps into the mobile age, helping to ensure they continue to provide you with both knowledge and enjoyment – it would be a tragedy if they were relegated only to libraries, inaccessible to most people. We want to give a second life to paper maps. This app is for people who love good old printed maps and want to go with the times.
- 75.3 MB
- Update Date:
- AGT Geocentre
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it